The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I don't even really give a shit. I just Janet to release a new album. She's the one on my mind right now. :coffee:

No shade to Janet fans and stans, but we didn't even come out and support Discipline. We shaded her with 180K. I don't know how we even think we deserve another album.

At least Beyonce's team paid their dues and gave Beyonce twice that with almost no effort.

No shade to Janet fans and stans, but we didn't even come out and support Discipline. We shaded her with 180K. I don't know how we even think we deserve another album.

At least Beyonce's team paid their dues and gave Beyonce twice that with almost no effort.

The ones that purchased that crappy album did.

Oooop!

LOL! I don't like 4 either, but apparently her stans support her whether other people like the work or not. I don't know if the majority of Janet supporters can say the same thing.

I can't speak for the rest of them but not only did I get the album on iTunes, but I also got 3 physical copies of it along with the "Feedback" single cd.

I know I bought 2 copies of that album and went back for a third plus got both singles and had enough of my buddies do the same, so those who didn't can kiss her ass as well as those who bought it. :coffee:

Janet knows her true stans and fans know so the rest are non-factors. :filenails:

One Bey Stan purchased 400 copies of 4 and sat there and rang each one up separately. Y'all could've put yall coins together and got 25 copies of Discipline.

janetlaughing291.gif

Sorry but there's no way I'm gonna purchase more than 5 copies of an album....especially an album I don't like.

Basically, I fear that some of Janet's Stans are broke. Or at least I hope they are and just didn't "shade" her.

Sales or not, Discipline is barely better than Dream Street. Read it, learn it and accept it :filenails:

That is funny, LOL, but I don't agree. I actually like Discipline. Lots of great songs: Feedback, LUV, Rock With U, So Much Betta, Discipline, Curtains, Let Me Know.... :good:

I can't speak for the rest of them but not only did I get the album on iTunes, but I also got 3 physical copies of it along with the "Feedback" single cd.

I bought 2 copies of the album, another deluxe editon on Itunes, the "Feedback" single, the "Rock With U" single as well as the video on itunes. :coffee:

That is funny, LOL, but I don't agree. I actually like Discipline. Lots of great songs: Feedback, LUV, Rock With U, So Much Betta, Discipline, Curtains, Let Me Know.... :good:

I only know "RWU", "The Meaning (Interlude)" and "Discipline"...sometimes I occasionally meet "Curtains" -_-

Sales or not, Discipline is barely better than Dream Street. Read it, learn it and accept it :filenails:

that's a damn lie and yo ass know it. When the first 3 songs "Feedback", "Luv", and "Rock With U" hit her website you were loving it just like everybody else so don't :rolleyes:

Let these hoes know :filenails: