The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

YEAH CUZ YOUNG PEOPLE TEND TO REMEMBER CRAP NOT QUALLITY...SO I AGREE 100% :thumbup:

It ain't about the albums. Beyonce sang for the President of the United States. That's enough. :coffee: The only President Brandy sang for was the President of the Chick Fil A so she wouldn't be fired for stealing chicken sandwiches. :filenails:

I didn't say anything about chart position, I said sales. Older people are consumed with money. You don't make money without sales is what I'm referring to, along the lines of record executives. I hope by mid 30s you have more going on in your life, that you can't worry about who sells what. And I probably will. I have a pretty good memory.

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT...GROWN FOLKS JUST LIKE GOOD MUSIC AND HOW IT MAKES THEM FEEL...CHARTS AND SALES IS THAT NEW GENERATION CRAP

It ain't about the albums. Beyonce sang for the President of the United States. That's enough. :coffee: The only President Brandy sang for was the President of the Chick Fil A so she wouldn't be fired for stealing chicken sandwiches. :filenails:

SO NOW YOUR ARGUMENT HAS CHANGED FROM THIS ALBUM ON THE CHARTS TO HER SINGING FOR THE PRESIDENT...LOL WAY TO GO :clapping: NEXT TRACK...LOL

Why is Brandy being attacked in a damn Beyonce thread? She aint got shit to do with this. Beyonce debuted at #1. Good for her. It was expected. But the numbers are average. In terms of success and star power I would rank Beyonce up there with Gaga, Taylor and Britney. Compared to her peers, her # are average.

Better than Katy, Britney, and Rihanna. We're done here. :filenails:

Pretty much, without a #1 single. Now the next step is outselling them stateside, then worldwidel

I wonder what Austin's going to do with all those copies :unsure:

I only got the digital copy.

Like her fans.. Beyonce contradicted herself.. She sang for Bush.. Then for Obama.. Let's not forget the Dictator of Lybra..

she definitely shut some people up who were wishing the worst. nevah underestimate the power of us creoles. :rolleyes:-_-

I'm mad that you keep claiming Creole status. You sound like those black people who like to front and say that their great-grandmother was Cherokee.

Haitian =/= Creole. Wyclef ain't Creole, so how are you? No shade.

:cheers:

• Upvote 2

I'm mad that you keep claiming Creole status. You sound like those black people who like to front and say that their great-grandmother was Cherokee.

im Louisiana creole boo :rolleyes: don't do it honey. :rolleyes:

-_-

I am one of those black people who claims that my grandmother is cherokee. :filenails:

If you weren't such a sexy S.O.B I'd be offended... :wub: