The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

Logs 3rd biggest sales week of the year, and becomes 2nd female and 3rd artist to have her first

We're only here for 1st

2 is not a winner, 3 nobody remembers

:coffee:

The point is, ya'll was sitting here kii kiing thinking Beyonce was gonna flop. Myself and the other Beyonce stans told ya'll she was gonna still win regardless, but ya'll still had ya'll heads stuff straight up Kelly Rowland's Va Jay Jay.

Ya'll failed. Just tell the truth and shame the devil. :filenails:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The point is, ya'll was sitting here kii kiing thinking Beyonce was gonna flop. Myself and the other Beyonce stans told ya'll she was gonna still win regardless, but ya'll still had ya'll heads stuff straight up Kelly Rowland's Va Jay Jay.

Ya'll failed. Just tell the truth and shame the devil. :filenails:

+1

I didn't mean to give you a +1 Nuk.. >_<

Why would you not want to give me a +1? :unsure:

Haven't I been an awesome friend to you for the past few years Mr @ss? :rolleyes:

You so ungrateful, and I don't deserve this treatment! >_<

Oh and by the way, Mr Dayz..."4" is outpacing Beyonce's other albums worldwide so there...

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Well, not really. Beyoncé’s first-week number is still the year’s third-biggest—well higher than those of anticipated blockbuster releases from Britney Spears (276,00) and Chris Brown (270,000) and over three times more than this week’s other best-selling new releases, Big Sean’s Finally Famous and Selena Gomez & the Scene’s When the Sun Goes Down. Label exec Rob Stringer is even declaring victory over the album’s first week, pointing to the worldwide figures, including in the U.K. and Brazil, where sales are well ahead of the pace of previous Beyoncé albums.

Why would you not want to give me a +1? :unsure:

Haven't I been an awesome friend to you for the past few years Mr @ss? :rolleyes:

You so ungrateful, and I don't deserve this treatment! >_<

Oh and by the way, Mr Dayz..."4" is outpacing Beyonce's other albums worldwide so there...

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Well, not really. Beyoncé’s first-week number is still the year’s third-biggest—well higher than those of anticipated blockbuster releases from Britney Spears (276,00) and Chris Brown (270,000) and over three times more than this week’s other best-selling new releases, Big Sean’s Finally Famous and Selena Gomez & the Scene’s When the Sun Goes Down. Label exec Rob Stringer is even declaring victory over the album’s first week, pointing to the worldwide figures, including in the U.K. and Brazil, where sales are well ahead of the pace of previous Beyoncé albums.

Well for obvious reasons.. :coffee:

As much as yall love to put Bey and Taylor in the same lane, which imo they aren't, why not put Adele in that lane also? Is it because the clear winner will be Slaylor? :filenails:

did u watch that movie? Im outta class now think Ima que up the remaining Braxton episodes :filenails:

Whoever made this and whoever parades this around is EXTREMELY pathetic and sad.... let me repeat, EXTREEEEEEEEMELY pathetic and sad ...

the person who made it is probably in this thread and thinking they was really doin' something when they made it :filenails:

LMAO at them leaving GAGA's first week off that dumbass poster :lmao:

:lol: Gaga and Adele are the only ones snatching right now