6. Halle Berry

7. Condoleezza Rice

8. Tyra Banks

9. Ruth Simmons

10. Venus and Serena Williams

11. Robin Roberts

12. Whoopi Goldberg

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/lmj45ghef/beyonce-knowles

I'm sorry, not to hate on Beyonce but as Black people, if our most powerful black woman is an entertainer who sings about being bootylicious, we have GOT to do better :mellow:

She'll be back to radio friendly jingles faster than you can say "Bootylicious."

^^this, I figure they will pull off the tracks worth dropping and pull this thing back up, I wouldn't say Beyonce is a flop, she more stalled, but it wouldn't take more than one good single choice to liven things up :excited:

Whatever way you look at it, this is the first time Beyonce has had to prove herself the "Queen Bee" since she first snatched the title from Britney, Christina, Brandy, Ashanti, etc. Since then nobody has been able to with stand her onslaught other than Rihanna, and not with the rise of Gaga, and the further explosions of Rihanna and Katy Perry Beyonce needed to smash to prove she was still the Queen Bee and she didn't.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that she doesn't give a shit :mellow: If she didn't give a shit she wouldne't have made the album in the first place. I really don't think Beyonce is the type of person to not give a shit considering how hard she's worked in the industry :mellow: Maybe she has felt knocked back abit by the lack of success with this and decided not to drill it so much, that in no way means she doesn't give a shit. If run the world did great, i'm telling you, she would be everywhere ... even hiding in your closet, garage, garden shed, you name it

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whatever way you look at it, this is the first time Beyonce has had to prove herself the "Queen Bee" since she first snatched the title from Britney, Christina, Brandy, Ashanti, etc. Since then nobody has been able to with stand her onslaught other than Rihanna, and not with the rise of Gaga, and the further explosions of Rihanna and Katy Perry Beyonce needed to smash to prove she was still the Queen Bee and she didn't.

She's still a hell of a performer..she can still tour and stuff so I know that's something that she can fall back on..but the thing is, that she is losing steam and people aren't really checking for her this time around..if the singles were to catch on then it would be a different story..but they are not..End of Time is her saving grace.. :rolleyes:

Behind the Scenes of Beyoncé’s Roseland Ballroom Shows [Part 1]

Beyoncé’s crew gives you a backstage pass inside the planning for her intimate “4 Nights with Beyoncé” shows at Roseland Ballroom in New York City. The first part of the behind-the-scenes footage features commentary from the production manager, lighting designer, musical director, and one very brief cameo from the superstar herself (blink and you’ll miss it).

“She’s listening to her inner voice right now and doing what she wants to do,” says B’s lead guitarist Bibi. “I think she took risks. I think she’s being more authentic and doing what she wants to do instead of doing what people expect, which is good.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFvi4VANcI4

Behind the Scenes of Beyoncé’s Roseland Ballroom Shows [Part 1]

Beyoncé’s crew gives you a backstage pass inside the planning for her intimate “4 Nights with Beyoncé” shows at Roseland Ballroom in New York City. The first part of the behind-the-scenes footage features commentary from the production manager, lighting designer, musical director, and one very brief cameo from the superstar herself (blink and you’ll miss it).

“She’s listening to her inner voice right now and doing what she wants to do,” says B’s lead guitarist Bibi. “I think she took risks. I think she’s being more authentic and doing what she wants to do instead of doing what people expect, which is good.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFvi4VANcI4

Translation bitch flopping right now because she did the same thing she always done while the other girls are evolving their music and style. She certainly not doing what everyone expected FLOPPING AND FLOPPING HARD! :cheers:

Hot Topic: Has Beyonce Lost Her Spark As A Performer?

Mon, 22 Aug 2011 | Published in Beyonce

beyonce161.jpg

Beyonce revealed to her fans that she has recorded the final show of her ’4 Intimate Nights With Beyonce’ concert series for a DVD. However, many people question her decision because several of the performances at the show were exact replicas of those included on the ‘I Am…Yours’ Las Vegas special.

Furthermore, several critics have slammed Beyonce for using a teleprompter at the ‘Intimate’ show where even her interactions with the audience were scripted. In fact, her actions have prompted many individuals to question her natural ability as a performer because her shows are now over-rehearsed and relatively dull compared to her previous ventures such as the ‘Beyonce Experience’.

Do you think that Beyonce has lost her spark as a performer and that her shows are now robotic and over-rehearsed?

http://thelavalizard.com/beyonce/hot-topic-beyonce-lost-spark-performer/