The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

LOL! I don't like 4 either, but apparently her stans support her whether other people like the work or not. I don't know if the majority of Janet supporters can say the same thing.

PREACH!!! :thumbup: NO ONE ELSE BUT HER STANS PURCHASED HER CD OR SHE WOULD HAVE SOLD MUCH MORE

nope its about the REAL winner now. B)

Adele?

Love how everyone is working so fucking hard to sell as much as possible spending shitloads of money on promo and Adele's probably at home having a BBQ with her friends and dog and outselling everyone everywhere in the world :whistle:

• Upvote 2

Adele?

Love how everyone is working so fucking hard to sell as much as possible spending shitloads of money on promo and Adele's probably at home having a BBQ with her friends and dog and outselling everyone everywhere in the world :whistle:

I forgot all about her shitting on ALL their favs...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...for albums go number 1.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/beyonce-notches-4th-billboard-200-no-1-with-1005264652.story

Beyonce Notches 4th Billboard 200 No. 1 with '4'

by Keith Caulfield, L.A. | July 06, 2011 11:00 EDT

As expected, Beyonce's fourth solo studio album, "4," bounds in at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, selling 310,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan.

It's the diva's fourth solo No. 1 -- and fourth studio set to top the list. She's only the third act -- and second woman -- to see their first four studio albums debut atop the Billboard 200. Britney Spears did it with her first four between 1999 and 2003 while DMX's first five all started at No. 1 between 1998 and 2003

Beyonce Album Sales Will Offer 'Vindication,' Says Columbia Chairman

"4's" sales launch is lowest of her four releases: 2008's "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" entered with 482,000; 2006's "B'Day" bowed with 541,000 and 2003's "Dangerously In Love" started with 317,000.

Of course, "4" is thus far lacking a smash hit single, which could help explain the album's softer entry. Its lead track, "Run the World (Girls)," peaked at No. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100 -- the first time the first single from a Beyonce studio set has missed the top 10.

Still, "4's" bow is pretty big for 2011. It marks the third-largest sales week of the year, after the No. 1 bows of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" (1.1 million) and Adele's "21" (351,000).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1