Congressman sends lewd photo of his junk

Bailey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ this, they already basically said by lawyering up and not doing shit to address what is the issue at hand he is playing defensive and that implies some guilt, plain and simple if it aint yo dick say so and let's move on

sorry j but u should know in this day and age that does not work. the media and internet will twist shit up so much like they always do

Well, politicians don't have to resign just because they lied about their personal lives. If that were the case, I think Congress would be pretty empty.

Your public image is what drives one to DC... Public officials like senators and the lesser Congressmen's public life is as important, if not more than their policies/opinions

Your public image is what drives one to DC... Public officials like senators and the lesser Congressmen's public life is as important, if not more than their policies/opinions

His constituents can worry about that when they go to the polls next year. I mean, I think he's an asshat, but he did nothing illegal, as far as anybody knows. Other politicians in similar positions have gotten in trouble and gone back to work. His main job is to represent his constituents - as long as this doesn't impede on his ability to do that, there shouldn't be a problem.

His constituents can worry about that when they go to the polls next year. I mean, I think he's an asshat, but he did nothing illegal, as far as anybody knows. Other politicians in similar positions have gotten in trouble and gone back to work. His main job is to represent his constituents - as long as this doesn't impede on his ability to do that, there shouldn't be a problem.

We'll see what Nancy and her Ethics*** committee have to say about that

I'm playing devil's advocate... But his career is over

We'll see what Nancy and her Ethics*** committee have to say about that

I'm playing devil's advocate... But his career is over

Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see what else comes out of this situation. The lying-about-sexting doesn't really bother me, other than that I feel sorry for his wife.

If the ethics committee uncovers more stuff, we'll see - he fully admitted in his press conference that he had no way of verifying the ages of the girls he was communicating with, so this thing could always turn another corner. But as it is, I think his career could be fine - it all depends on how well-liked he is by his constituents - he's been their rep for 12 years, I believe.

SEE THIS IS WHAT MEN GET WHEN THEY HAVE SUCH AN EGO. HE LET IT GET THE BEST OF HIM CUSS SOMEONE PAID HIM SOME ATTENTION ONLINE. HE'S AN ASS FOR HIS BEHAVIOR. I DONT THINK IT SHOULD COST HIM HIS JOB. I LIKE HIM BUT WHAT A DUMB FUCKING MOVE!!!

Archived