**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

but we don't know what she said to him she had been calling his bluff all last season about getting a divorce you have a bitch that don't want you any more plus she's living well off of his money people from Jersey know the real tea about Jen

Eric got that bitch fresh out of high school he made her what she is today don't be fooled

I know you told me! :lol: But still, he didn't have to do all that.. :rolleyes:

Al is gayer than a three dollar bill..

Terry McMillans gay ex kinda threw shade at Al because someone on a talk show recently asked him what he thinks about ppl saying AL is possibly gay..he goes "Well I dont know Al personally and I've heard about alot of the speculation (he said with a smirk) but I've came out and I cant speak for him but whenever he's ready to come on out -thats up to him"

:excited::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was like +1 for Terry McMillans ex!

Evilina came across as human last night. Her daughter is very pretty and she seems like a good mother. Her and Chad had some decent chemistry and he seems to get along well with her family. :thumbup:

Jen is plum dumb to think that Royce owes her any loyalty. You guys ARE NOT FRIENDS! If eric is willing to give Royce work then she needs to take it. Aint none of these hoes rich except for Shaunie. Royce would be a fool to turn down work for a cunt who don't even like her. :coffee:

Gay Al Reynolds is GAY :filenails:

Death at Royce asking Tammi if she landed a punch, then in the same breath talkin about she doesn't condone violence! :lmao:

Suzie is a dumb bitch who still talks to much. :yawn:

Jen's new latin lover is fuckable. :dance:

Jen was out of line for showing up to meet with royce only to change her mind and go home. She needs to grow the fuck up. :sigh:

Death at that exchange between Eric and Jan next week!!!! :ph34r:

Evilina came across as human last night. Her daughter is very pretty and she seems like a good mother. Her and Chad had some decent chemistry and he seems to get along well with her family. :thumbup:

Jen is plum dumb to think that Royce owes her any loyalty. You guys ARE NOT FRIENDS! If eric is willing to give Royce work then she needs to take it. Aint none of these hoes rich except for Shaunie. Royce would be a fool to turn down work for a cunt who don't even like her. :coffee:

Gay Al Reynolds is GAY :filenails:

Death at Royce asking Tammi if she landed a punch, then in the same breath talkin about she doesn't condone violence! :lmao:

Suzie is a dumb bitch who still talks to much. :yawn:

Jen's new latin lover is fuckable. :dance:

Jen was out of line for showing up to meet with royce only to change her mind and go home. She needs to grow the fuck up. :sigh:

Death at that exchange between Eric and Jan next week!!!! :ph34r:

I wasn't convinced at first until he started speaking more thruout the date. At first I thought he was corny and the hair looked a lil unkempt for a first date.

i probably wont watch next week because I do not like when men are being abusive to women. that drink in the face was wack as f*ck and raised my blood suga. If he can get physical with her while the camera is rolling, I wonder what he used to do to her when there were no cameras.

i probably wont watch next week because I do not like when men are being abusive to women. that drink in the face was wack as f*ck and raised my blood suga. If he can get physical with her while the camera is rolling, I wonder what he used to do to her when there were no cameras.

Even tho seeing that made me kinda jump outta my seat with shock is that really him being "physical" in the manner you make it sound? :unsure:

Even tho seeing that made me kinda jump outta my seat with shock is that really him being "physical" in the manner you make it sound? :unsure:

i can see if he was still sitting down across from her and he threw the drink in her face, but this negro got up and looked like he was about to walk off...then he got her attention and threw that shit at her...thats signs of an unstable nigga. If that camera wasnt there, you know he would have hit her with a right hook and she would have been walking around with her eyes popped out and a busted lip looking like Meeka.

It couldnt have been me though because I would have put another knot on that niggas head.

i can see if he was still sitting down across from her and he threw the drink in her face, but this negro got up and looked like he was about to walk off...then he got her attention and threw that shit at her...thats signs of an unstable nigga. If that camera wasnt there, you know he would have hit her with a right hook and she would have been walking around with her eyes popped out and a busted lip looking like Meeka.

It couldnt have been me though because I would have put another knot on that niggas head.

I cant really make that call since Jen has NEVER said he was abusive..so I cant assume but is it a double standard because women throw a drink in a mans face everyday of the week. So are we being fair?

I cant really make that call since Jen has NEVER said he was abusive..so I cant assume but is it a double standard because women throw a drink in a mans face everyday of the week. So are we being fair?

Jen never says anything and I dont need her to tell me anything...my third eye can see right through that negro and I can tell his unstable ass has put his hands on her in the past. :rolleyes: Its not right for anybody to throw a drink in somebodys face.

Jen never says anything and I dont need her to tell me anything...my third eye can see right through that negro and I can tell his unstable ass has put his hands on her in the past. :rolleyes:Its not right for anybody to throw a drink in somebodys face.

Well lets say THAT and not say just cuz a man does it means he's abusive cuz we dont say that about women :rolleyes:

Jen never says anything and I dont need her to tell me anything...my third eye can see right through that negro and I can tell his unstable ass has put his hands on her in the past. :rolleyes: Its not right for anybody to throw a drink in somebodys face.

I won't say that he has been pysically abusive to her, but verbally he has come at her hella sideways on numerous occasions. Where there is verbal and mental abuse, physical is not far behind. When there's lightning, there is bound to be thunder.

I won't say that he has been pysically abusive to her, but verbally he has come at her hella sideways on numerous occasions. Where there is verbal and mental abuse, physical is not far behind. When there's lightning, there is bound to be thunder.

0-kay.

Royce Reed of VH1′s Basketball Wives passed out and suffered a seizure:

Reed took part in the Duffy’s Hope Celebrity Softball Game in WIlmington, DE where she played in the game and signed autographs for fans. According to our sources, Reed pulled a hamstring muscle at one point and when she went to go sit down … she passed out.

When she came to, our sources say Reed said she had no idea she suffered a seizure and told people it was the first time she had such an experience. Paramedics were called, but Reed said she was feeling fine and did not need to be transported to a hospital. [source]

Royce later told her friends that a mixture of “exhaustion, stress, the heat and her diet” more than likely cause her incident. Sources say she’s feeling better and planned on seeing a doctor upon her arrival home. Hope she really got herself checked out

http://concreteloop.com/2011/08/round-the-way-big-boi-arrested-on-drug-charges-katt-williams-kicked-out-of-his-own-comedy-show-royce-reed-suffers-seizure#more-806252

well i agree he should nOt have done it but............. SHE THREW A DRINK AT HIM FIRST :filenails:

JUST SAYING.

MY MOTTO IS IF U DONT WANT A MAN TO HIT YOU THEN DONT HIT HIM :thumbup: