**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

That was never Ev's problem. She knew Jen didnt care for him..her issue was Jen speaking negatively on her best friends man in the media. You dont cross certain lines as friends,PERIOD. Its not right morally,I dnt care what anyone says. We're not 5 years old..as an adult you KNOW whats out of line. Had Jen not done that NONE of this other domino effect shit would have followed making it worse. Jens action was the root of this whole big issue.POINT BLANK PERIOD.

Bye Dayz gurl! Evelhoe is OVERREACTING. :umm::rolleyes: I'm sure Evelhoe has talked about Jen's ex....that ugly thang whatshisface....324923942 times. And i'm sure Jen said not a word. So please. :filenails:

because, you NON MUTHAFUCKING FACTOR ASS HO....I'm the HBIC of this show.... Shaunie aint nobody...I runs this shit boo boo!

evelynearrings.jpg-w%253D600amp.jpeg

Bitch, who has been the STAR of the show since they joined? ME! You're just pressed that you have to jump on tables and have fake fights with Jen to try and remain relevant on the show... but...

2yowih0.jpg

:coffee:

Bitch, who has been the STAR of the show since they joined? ME! You're just pressed that you have to jump on tables and have fake fights with Jen to try and remain relevant on the show... but...

2yowih0.jpg

:coffee:

*calls Shaunie*

Shaunie,girl? This bitch really think she's relevant with her Dollar Tree looking ass wigs. I'm ordering you to fire this fried heffa..ASAP. Girl,Im over here dying at this bitch!

fight-3.jpg

*calls Shaunie*

Shaunie,girl? This bitch really think she's relevant with her Dollar Tree looking ass wigs. I'm ordering you to fire this fried heffa..ASAP. Girl,Im over here dying at this bitch!

fight-3.jpg

Bitch, who was the one that said they wouldn't return if one you flop bitches returned to the show? ME! She wasn't asked to return either, was she? You have no power on the show and you know this. No, go back to jumping on tables and then jumping off the table into the arms of security...because you know that your ass can't fight!

*still the only factor on the show*16530g.jpg