**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

'You a mean bitch Evelyn' :lol: Tammi knows she likes that shit and Evelyns ass looked over to her and smiled. They are some messy ass bitches, i love it.

She damn sho do..as to why she had to get to the bottom of why they were beefin..but, even in the real world, if you friends, you would want to find out why there is beef..so that is believable.

She damn sho do..as to why she had to get to the bottom of why they were beefin..but, even in the real world, if you friends, you would want to find out why there is beef..so that is believable.

i love how Tammi called Evelyns ass out and Evelyn couldnt do nothing but smile. I dont even think them bitches were ever real close. Ive heard Evelyn say that they only had a surface relationship and that they never really got into anything deep with each.other. Maybe thats why its so easy to cut Jennifer off like that. Chile who knows. Imma need Evelyn to stop grabbing stuff when she is about to fight, that is wack to me. Did she really pick up that big ass vase? :sigh: Really gurl? :rolleyes:

i love how Tammi called Evelyns ass out and Evelyn couldnt do nothing but smile. I dont even think them bitches were ever real close. Ive heard Evelyn say that they only had a surface relationship and that they never really got into anything deep with each.other. Maybe thats why its so easy to cut Jennifer off like that. Chile who knows. Imma need Evelyn to stop grabbing stuff when she is about to fight, that is wack to me. Did she really pick up that big ass vase? :sigh: Really gurl? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm..well maybe..because Jennifer didn't seem to care if their friendship is over.. :shifty:

Evelyn don't look like she can fight anyway..none of those bitches but Tami look like they can throw down.

Hmmmm..well maybe..because Jennifer didn't seem to care if their friendship is over.. :shifty:

Evelyn don't look like she can fight anyway..none of those bitches but Tami look like they can throw down.

mmmhmm :rolleyes: I dont like that bitch though. Imma need her to grow a pair and stop acting like she doesnt know whats going on. Once Evelyn called me a fucking retard, that conversation would have ended and I would have been on the other side of that table. :rolleyes:

i dont think she can either. I think Royce might know how to do something something, but I dont think it would be all that effective since she is so tiny and skinny :unsure:

She can't :filenails:

That's why she only fucks with people she can dominate or bully.

mmmhmm :rolleyes: I dont like that bitch though. Imma need her to grow a pair and stop acting like she doesnt know whats going on. Once Evelyn called me a fucking retard, that conversation would have ended and I would have been on the other side of that table. :rolleyes: i dont think she can either.

I think Royce might know how to do something something, but I dont think it would be all that effective since she is so tiny and skinny :unsure:

Exactly! Furniture would have been moved. :coffee:

Royce can't fight. -_-

The new bitches.....hew are they? The southern one.....blah. And the other one is just strange to me. Didn't care about the getting to know you scenes...who cares?

The real drama: Eve and Jen: Evelyn is a BITCH. The comment Jen made does NOT warrant Eve being mad. This is JUST like last season with the Ochowhateverthefuck comment. Jen has a mouth, there for she has an opinion. :mellow: This is america and last time i checked we can say what we want, no?! Right or Wrong? :mellow: You are doing to end a 14 year friendship over a COMMENT? Gurl....bye.....kaboom! Evelyn is TEW MUCH. I think she likes the drama....in fact she LOVES it. I'm just so lost over what the hoopla is over a comment...and to top it off....Jen's PUBLICIST wrote it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo!?????! :mellow::unsure: Just stupid....petty....little ish. Get over it. :rolleyes:

The new bitches.....hew are they? The southern one.....blah. And the other one is just strange to me. Didn't care about the getting to know you scenes...who cares?

The real drama: Eve and Jen: Evelyn is a BITCH. The comment Jen made does NOT warrant Eve being mad. This is JUST like last season with the Ochowhateverthefuck comment. Jen has a mouth, there for she has an opinion. :mellow: This is america and last time i checked we can say what we want, no?! Right or Wrong? :mellow: You are doing to end a 14 year friendship over a COMMENT? Gurl....bye.....kaboom! Evelyn is TEW MUCH. I think she likes the drama....in fact she LOVES it. I'm just so lost over what the hoopla is over a comment...and to top it off....Jen's PUBLICIST wrote it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo!?????! :mellow::unsure: Just stupid....petty....little ish. Get over it. :rolleyes:

Team Jen because she's bougie, friendless, and out of touch just like me

EVELYN BLOGS about FIRST episode of BasketBall Wives

Hey guys! Welcome to my first EVER Basketball Wives Blog! I am really excited to blog for you this season! Tune in every Monday night after every show and check out the real truth about everything that has happened on each episode! I will also have giveaways too!

Okay, I am going to get right into the problems that I have with Jennifer during tonight’s episode.

Let me get something clear…I ONLY fought with Royce because I am LOYAL and was taking up for my former friend Jennifer! The beef between Royce and I would have never happened (clearly she forgot) if it weren’t for her. And, the ONLY reason why Suzie and I had words is because she couldn’t keep her mouth shut about my personal business!

Now…on to the last scene. Jen knew what I was upset about and has known for a while. The actual discussion during the last scene of the show was actually longer, but due to editing was shortened.

Prior to the radio interview, blogs or any interviews that Jen has done I never betrayed or had a conversation about her relationship with Eric. I am usually the first person the media will approach for a comment on Jen’s relationship because at the time, I was the closest to her. Media outlets used to contact me all the time last season because Eric and Jen were separating. Have you EVER known me to comment on her relationship or personal life via any media outlet? Of course not because I am LOYAL.

Her comment tonight, “I can F*** whoever I want to F***, I’m not marrying no damn athlete!” was again, very hurtful. Basically she is still dissing my relationship and my fiancé. What type of so-called friend would have the audacity to do that? And why would she contradict herself? Didn’t you just say on the show “I can f*** whoever I want to F***, I’m not marrying no damn athlete!” I don’t get it! Whether you are having sex with, marrying, dating or not you are still sleeping with athletes and my man happens to be an athlete! DUH! That would be the same type of person!

And what is so crazy is that Jen was OUT having “relations” with athletes and trying to play the innocent role on the show. Last season Jen was dating, however, she acted as though she wasn’t to viewers. At least, I give our viewers ALL of me; I don’t lie to any of you guys regarding my personal life, friendships, etc.

We have been friends for twelve years and at the end of the day, talking smack about my fiancé is OFF LIMITS. I don’t care in what capacity, I make certain not to discuss Shaunie, Tami’s or Jen’s personal life when I am doing interviews. It is called LOYALTY. The comments that Jen carelessly made about my relationship is an issue and she was not being a real friend.

Once Chad proposed, do you realize that Jen NEVER congratulated me…she didn’t say anything positive, never took time out to meet Chad…nothing. You would think she would have at least wanted to give me a bridal shower or something. What type of best friend is that?! All of the crocodile tears is for show, it’s fake…she did this to herself. Jen showed me her true colors and I am done with her.

This is very hurtful to me because I thought she was a true friend, I was loyal and I seriously thought she would have been happy for me. We were friends for twelve years and regardless she has judged Chad and me. Meanwhile, she is doing the same thing. I hope this clarifies a few things for everyone.

Until next Monday my loves…

“Take Your Crocodile Tears and Go Talk To Your Publicist”

I kinda get it. She perhaps (with the first incident) should have taken high road and not taken the media bait.

That said, I find no reason for Ev to be jumping on the table and shit.

- I'm sorry, but so what she doesn't like Chad, she's not marrying him. The best I think Jen could have done is wish best for Ev.

- The blog post Ev was complaining about was not bad, Jen was defending herself which she has every right to do.

- The way I took the comment "I can F*** whoever I want to F***, I’m not marrying no damn athlete!" was not a swipe at Ev's relationship, but rather she was trying to defend the hypocrisy Ev talks about.

- I wonder, before Chad proposed, has Evelyn ever tried get Jen to meet up so that she could warm up on Chad?

I can see kinda where Jen is coming from. I'm kinda in the same situation though it's a bit apples and oranges.

I kinda get it. She perhaps (with the first incident) should have taken high road and not taken the media bait.

That said, I find no reason for Ev to be jumping on the table and shit.

- I'm sorry, but so what she doesn't like Chad, she's not marrying him. The best I think Jen could have done is wish best for Ev.

- The blog post Ev was complaining about was not bad, Jen was defending herself which she has every right to do.

- The way I took the comment "I can F*** whoever I want to F***, I’m not marrying no damn athlete!" was not a swipe at Ev's relationship, but rather she was trying to defend the hypocrisy Ev talks about.

- I wonder, before Chad proposed, has Evelyn ever tried get Jen to meet up so that she could warm up on Chad?

I can see kinda where Jen is coming from. I'm kinda in the same situation though it's a bit apples and oranges.

That was never Ev's problem. She knew Jen didnt care for him..her issue was Jen speaking negatively on her best friends man in the media. You dont cross certain lines as friends,PERIOD. Its not right morally,I dnt care what anyone says. We're not 5 years old..as an adult you KNOW whats out of line. Had Jen not done that NONE of this other domino effect shit would have followed making it worse. Jens action was the root of this whole big issue.POINT BLANK PERIOD.