**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

I have a feeling he hit her before.

He also seems like he degraded her ass before too.

By the way she was acting shocked by his actions you would think he never has.

But I will say this episode made me like Jen more.She was finally lose and tipsy :lol: Usually she's all controlled and well put together. I LOVE tipsy/drunk Jen. I've never seen her come out of her shell like that.

By the way she was acting shocked by his actions you would think he never has.

But I will say this episode made me like Jen more.She was finally lose and tipsy :lol: Usually she's all controlled and well put together. I LOVE tipsy/drunk Jen. I've never seen her come out of her shell like that.

Maybe because there was a camera around.. lol

That dude Jen was kissing (fake kiss lol) had a nice body.. :blush:

I cant really make that call since Jen has NEVER said he was abusive..so I cant assume but is it a double standard because women throw a drink in a mans face everyday of the week. So are we being fair?

I don't think that drink hit him..

His pants didn't look wet when he came back..

I still don't like Jen. She use to be one of my faves but lately she just doesn't sit well with me. She seems not to have a mind of her own. However, that drink in the face was harsh. She was wrong for throwing the drink first, but the force in which he threw his drink was crazy. She was in shock and then she was hurt. You can see she was about to cry. -_-

Evelyn Lozada Reacts To Jennifer And Eric Williams’ Drink-Tossing Fight

Did you talk to Jennifer after the drink-throwing incident? What was your take on what happened?

We actually filmed after that, we filmed her divorce party after that, but they flipped it on the show. It was literally two days later and she was still in a really weird space from that whole thing. You could tell she was in shock, like, I can’t believe that happened. When she told me, I could tell, I knew something was wrong. I’ve been friends with them way before this. Way before the show. I don’t know if people know this but I’m the one who got Jennifer on the show and I’ve known her forever. Just to see it go down brought tears to my eyes, it was like, you know, it doesn’t have to be like that. But things happen and everybody has their own reasons why they do what they do but it was sad to see. I knew their relationship was bad but that was so disrespectful and I wouldn’t have expected that from him.

Since you’ve known Eric for so long, did you ever think he had something like this in him?

No, you know what? I’ve always said I actually like Eric. I think he’s funny. I think on the show he always looks like a douchebag [laughs] but I know him outside of that and he’s a cool guy and he has NEVER gotten physical with her. I don’t know what made him do that because if you look at the scene, she threw a drink but you can tell she wasn’t intending to hit him, but the fact that he came back and did that was a little…I was shocked. I know he has a big mouth and he’s very aggressive when he speaks, but I didn’t expect that.

There are definitely moments on the show, like him telling his friend he wants his last name back, do you think he’s saying this stuff for the cameras or is he really bitter?

Yeah, he tells her that off-camera too, I think what’s happening here is that he probably never expected Jennifer to move on with her life and be on a hit show and the tables have turned and now she’s in the light and he’s no longer in the light. I also think he really loves her still. If Jennifer were to say hey, let’s get back together, he probably would. A lot of these guys don’t think you’ll ever leave.

He’s been tweeting about the scene too and it’s just weird. He’s saying how he did it to cast demons out of her and stuff like that.

If you look at his Twitter feed, half the time it’s like “What are you talking about?” I don’t follow him and the only reason I see certain things is because people re-tweet and then you see it. But I could tell just from that clip, people have been saying things to him like “Oh, you’re an a–hole,” commenting on the bump on his forehead which is always a topic of convo, so…he looks nuts. If I were him I would be like, it happened, I was pissed, it probably wasn’t the right move, but he’s adding fuel to the fire. I don’t know if he’s on defense mode or if it’s because he likes the attention. I don’t know.

Jennifer & Eric Williams Speak On Basketball Wives ‘Drink Throwing’ Episode

On beating up the ‘Eric piñata’ at the divorce party

JEN: It’s a divorce party; it’s all about independence and about having fun. I thought it was funny, it wasn’t anything serious. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

ERIC: First of all, the knot was upset really, I wasn’t upset. It was the knot because they done put the knot back on there. Damn, y’all motherf*ckers done made the knot famous! Besides that I really didn’t care about the piñata and the whole exorcist they were doing. It was near a blood sacrifice on that damn thing if you ask me but it is what it is. Through it all, I’m still the topic of discussion.

On the issues between Jen and Eric’s Mother

JEN: Well, his mother was very rude to me before we got married. She was like, “You do not have my blessing.” We went through a lot. Basically, I got married and she was at my wedding. She never told me congratulations, she had like a stank face the whole time and I never saw her after we got married. That day was the last time I seen her.

ERIC: Listen, that stuff goes on all the time. [it's hard] To get my mother to actually like you all the way but you’re going to respect what the f*ck she has to say. That was for your ears and your ears only, it wasn’t for the world to hear, ya dig. That was three f*cking years ago, why are you bringing that sh*t up now for a story for yourself? So don’t give me the bull! I’m in this f*cking for real, I’m not trying to make a career. You know she’s trying to make a career. You see the way they set up the whole show? That sh*t is around me and my emotions and my relationship. She’s going out there looking like alco[holic]. She’s drinking the devils drink, they got you talking about condoms this & condoms that. The only thing you’re talking out of your mouth about is smashing. Is that a good example for the world for yourself? She needs to check yourself. You need to check her too [talking to Angela Yee], that’s your best friend. You’ve known from day one but you let her go down that road like that too…there you go.

On Eric throwing a drink in Jennifer’s face

JEN: Okay, here’s the thing, I know it looks like I throw a drink on him but there’s so much to that scene that they edited down. It was quite extensive, I get it that they have to chop it up. So I was just frustrated…we didn’t get anywhere. So he walked away, I picked up the glass and I threw it but I threw it in his direction. I was not aiming it at his head or to get on him, I just kind of tossed it and threw it down. I saw my producer over there so obviously I wasn’t trying to throw the glass to get it on anyone. But I’m sure it was like an ego thing and his pride was involved. Honestly, in a million years I never would’ve thought that he would actually throw a drink on me and it was the way he did it…very aggressive and forceful. I don’t know if you guys can tell but the glass actually hit my chin and it was really hard and I was in shock.

Once I got passed the initial shock of him throwing the drink I was like “Wow, okay we taking it there?” So I guess I got to get a little gangster and it was not allegedly that the glass hit my chin. The glass did hit my chin and so it was definitely some form of assault.

I probably did provoke him but so what. If I slap him are you going to slap the sh*t out of me too?

ERIC: Listen, I tried to go away. That was really an emotional time when she was talking about my mother. I was emotional then at the time because I was pulling between her and my mother at the same time but I still married her. So for her to say check my mother….

The reaction from everybody in the world might be “Damn, why did he do that?” But listen I don’t apologize for the reaction. The reaction was good because you motherf*ckers don’t know what the f*ck is going on. All the world’s opinions really can kiss my ass. I don’t care about that, ya dig. I just know what’s going on within my life and then my sh*t was the one on TV being exposed and my name being dragged around. Remember the chick is still married, ya dig. She was doing some reckless sh*t on TV. I love that fact because that ain’t going to do nothing but help me in court. But on the rest of that stuff, I’m the one going through the situation and all that and if it wasn’t for me, nobody on that panel would know about b, so lets keep it f*cking 100.

She’s not acting herself and you know it. She’s changed 350 degrees. So all that stuff that’s going on right now I don’t even know her. So the splash of thy holy water, I had to Baptize that ass, ya dig.

Read more: Jennifer & Eric Williams Speak On Basketball Wives ‘Drink Throwing’ Episode | Necole Bitchie.com

The reunion show was a :yawn:

The ONLY one whose look was on point was Ev

The rest of them looked a mess for different reasons. Either the makeup was fucked or the hair was a fool :lmao:

I admit I was feeling Ev too much!!!!

But I think part 2 might pick up

The Reunion really didn't need to be two hours. :rolleyes:

They could have wrapped everthing up in another 30 mins.

Shaunie sat there the whole time and didn't say one word! :mellow:

Suzy is lame and the ultimate "none motherfucking factor". :filenails:

Meeka looked over all of it. You had half the panel trying to snatch her wig, yet she remained unbothered. :lol:

Jen and Evelyn are weak and wack. How are you gonna try and flash on meeka's "Stylist", but when Royce confronts yall, you want to act like you have a hearing problem. :rolleyes: If you a bad bitch, be that at all times. Not just when your opponent is weak.

Royce was real as always. she calls the "popular girls" on their shit and makes them look like the mean girls they are. However her excuse about her fashions wasn't logical. I would have respected her more if she would have just said, "hey yall, i was broke two years ago, i had a kid to raise and a crazy baby daddy on my back. My funds were limited to the bare necessities. That didn't include high fashion". Thats honest and logical.

Tammi needs to recognize that she is now friends with the same group of girls she was warning Meeka about at the start of the season. I'll leave it at that.

I hate when Suzie calls herself getting loud ...like GIRL ...you are NOT bad at all. You scare no one :mellow:

EXACTLY!!! :excited:

Like Evelyn didn't have her ass running around Miami like a chicken with her head cut off just last year. :rolleyes:

Bitch couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. :filenails:

Jen is getting so annoying to me. She talks about avoiding filming with Royce to avoid drama, but find every opportunity to talk crap about her to every blogger she sees. It's mainly her throwing daggers at Royce, but ignores her when she gets confronted. Royce needs to call her out on that.

• 3 months later...

Idk if I should have made a season 4 thread, because it doesn't air until Feb but it has started filming.

But there was a live photoshoot today. I didn't see all of it, but this is what I got from what I've seen:

- Jen and Ev are definitely on bad terms, they didn't really talk and Jen seemed really over it in one shoot.

- Royce....sneakers though? But no one should be too surprised. But I like you anyway.

- The goddess photoshoot was tense as hell. Tami tried really hard to loosen everything up, but everyone was looking at the other with disgust for hte most part.

-Royce seemed to find a friend in the Latina girl who was stood up at her wedding. She's a dancer too.

- Evelyn seemed to only talk to Shaunie, Suzie, and Tami

- Jen kinda interacted with Suzie but that's it.

- Royce is still good with Suzie and Tami.

- Can't really say much on the new girls.

• 2 months later...