**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

Evelyn's assistant popped the SHIT OUTTA JENNIFER!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ev getting on top of the table and jumping off like some damn Power Ranger was doin too much.. :huh:

That was a weak pop and Evelyn is doing the most in this clip.

I'm honestly only watching for the new girls, Tami (Lord, is she REALLY arguing with someone else again?), Susie, and Royce, because Shaunie just :jerry: , Evelyn is always :devil: , and Jennifer just :unsure: .

That was a weak pop and Evelyn is doing the most in this clip.

I'm honestly only watching for the new girls, Tami (Lord, is she REALLY arguing with someone else again?), Susie, and Royce, because Shaunie just :jerry: , Evelyn is always :devil: , and Jennifer just :unsure: .

They seem BORING as hell..they gave me absolutely nothing in that clip. Well except maybe for ol girl bout to get her ass beat for talking about Ev being "loose" ...

• 2 weeks later...

Jen is just not getting it. :mellow:

The bitch is a college grad but she acts like she lacks basic common sense.

I'm team Jen because I think Evelyn is just a horrible mean spirited person but I do think Jen shouldn't have lied about her publicist writing the blog. And you could tell Jen was hurt by the whole thing because she was crying, but her emotion didn't match what she was saying..she was trying to be hard but was visibly hurt. If she would have gave a sincere apology and been straight up with Ev things would have gone smoother.

I'm team Jen because I think Evelyn is just a horrible mean spirited person but I do think Jen shouldn't have lied about her publicist writing the blog. And you could tell Jen was hurt by the whole thing because she was crying, but her emotion didn't match what she was saying..she was trying to be hard but was visibly hurt. If she would have gave a sincere apology and been straight up with Ev things would have gone smoother.

Jen should at least say sorry that Evelyn was hurt. I would say fuck everything else. The blog the Evelyn was talking about was basically Jen defending herself which she had every right to do.

Did anyone notice the entire show was the girls meeting up for lunch? Literally every scene they were in a restaurant rehashing. Hopefully there's more to this season than just dinner dates and meetups.

Well when the season starts off and new girls come to the equation..thats usually how the FIRST episode of each season is. They have to meet the new bitches and get reacquainted ...so...dinner dates and meetups are usually how it works...thats kind of like nothing new :lol:

Well when the season starts off and new girls come to the equation..thats usually how the FIRST episode of each season is. They have to meet the new bitches and get reacquainted ...so...dinner dates and meetups are usually how it works...thats kind of like nothing new :lol:

I guess I don't remember the other season openers. Plus I guess since there's so many chicks on the show now they had no choice.

I didn't like tami running and spreading the gossip, but I guess that's how she do..

It was a mistake to let Eve and Tammi become friends. That left to alpha females and nobody strong enough to confront either. The show would be more exciting if they had girls strong enough to stand up to them, but they don't.

Exactly. These bitches come off extremely soft. I think thats why Im already bored with them..they're pretty much Meeka clones.

I don't get how Suzie gets a bad name for tattle telling on people but Tami does the exact same thing and sees no repercussions.

Suzie is at a whole nother level with it tho. She just has a big mouth and cant hold water. Tami is just messy here and there. To me there's a BIG difference. If you tell Tami to keep something a secret,Tami will do so. Suzie..NO.

Suzie is at a whole nother level with it tho. She just has a big mouth and cant hold water. Tami is just messy here and there. To me there's a BIG difference. If you tell Tami to keep something a secret,Tami will do so. Suzie..NO.

RIGHT!

Tami doesnt know either one of them new bitches, so why wouldnt she go tell Jennifer and Suzie what they said. I cant believe that they actually said anything to Tami because if they even watched the last season with Meeka, its best to keep that information to your.self because these bitches will take what you said and create some kind of drama out of it or have your publicist write a blog about it that you didnt approve of. :umm: CHILE :rolleyes:

I hate when pilot episodes drag on..it was kinda boring though..

My fave moment was when Tami said "You a mean bitch, Evelyn".. :lmao:

This is why I love Tami and Evelyn. They keeps it real.

You can tell this whole Evelyn/Jennifer thing hurts Jennifer..she was crying just like how she cried when they were in Italy. I can't believe she has a blog and a blogger and don't read her own shit..bish bye! :blink: And they been friends for over 10+ years..get over this shit and move on.

And the new girls are drier than the Sahara desert. I don't use. :yawn: