**The official BASKETBALL WIVES (SEASON 4) thread**

janetDAYZ

The producers DID NOT tell no damn Royce you MUST go out with them. So STOP :lmao:

Look,Shaunie is NOT an unreasonable person. She isn't gonna start with someone just cause. Now,you keep saying to leave a sick person alone but Royce was the one complaining! :lol: If you are that sick the car service can drop yo ass off at the same curb it picked you up at.If you're gonna "take one for the team"..suck it up and shut ur mouth. PERIOD

You know this because you were there? :mellow:

Riiiiggghhhtt. :filenails:

And Shaunie is the messiest one of the bunch. Who you think told Tammi everything Meeka said? Who wanted to catch suzie and that other chick by surprise at the restaurant last season. Shaunie aint innocent boo. :rolleyes: Point blank and period, if a person isn't feeling well, don't say shit to them. Its simple really.

You know this because you were there? :mellow:

Riiiiggghhhtt. :filenails:

And Shaunie is the messiest one of the bunch. Who you think told Tammi everything Meeka said? Who wanted to catch suzie and that other chick by surprise at the restaurant last season. Shaunie aint innocent boo. :rolleyes: Point blank and period, if a person isn't feeling well, don't say shit to them. Its simple really.

Pure common sense would suggest that if a girl is SICK ..the producers would NOT have her carrying on like she's fine. They would be liable if something bad happened with her health. You cant demand someone to do something if they're sick because you're not a doctor and you don't know what the actual health problem is.

I never said Shaunie was innocent but you have to seperate Shaunie -the producer and Shaunie -the person. Yes,its her show ..she is a producer..she has to do what she got to do but Shaunie the person is NOT catty like the others and it CLEAR AS DAY. You can see all their personailites in the show.

Pure common sense would suggest that if a girl is SICK ..the producers would NOT have her carrying on like she's fine. They would be liable if something bad happened with her health. You cant demand someone to do something if they're sick because you're not a doctor and you don't know what the actual health problem is.

I never said Shaunie was innocent but you have to seperate Shaunie -the producer and Shaunie -the person. Yes,its her show ..she is a producer..she has to do what she got to do but Shaunie the person is NOT catty like the others and it CLEAR AS DAY. You can see all their personailites in the show.

We should stop talking because you're delusional. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay ..Am I the only one that think Royce's boyfriend is a hell of a catch? Why does it seem like everybody is ragging on him like he's just so so.. He's attractive,has swag,book and street smarts,nicely built and then he's all romantic and thoughful (which most dudes aint) ..WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? :blink:

Suzie and Meeka was doin way too much ,prejudging him. And hte nerve of Royce sating other guys... :umm:

And Jen is scandoulous for being very tight lipped on congradulating Ev and Ocho...but steady hating ..

Royce man is fine! But did you see her outfit that she wore to the dealership? Evelyn is right. She is such a bum!

Aint he sexy? ..and yes,that chicks outfit was :mellow::mellow::mellow:

My thing is the bitch has a nice lil petite body but she either tries TOO HARD or she's underwhelming..she's never just normal with her attire :lol:

Aint he sexy? ..and yes,that chicks outfit was :mellow::mellow::mellow:

My thing is the bitch has a nice lil petite body but she either tries TOO HARD or she's underwhelming..she's never just normal with her attire :lol:

I know right! She needs to take tips from Shaunie Jen Ev and Suzie on how to dress. The sad part is she has the second most famous ex on the show. No wonder why Dwight Howard doesn't want her mentioning him on the show. She's a bum! LOL

I was wondering... why is this show called Basketball Wives when Meeka is the only wife? Shouldn't be called Basketball Ex-Wives or something?

^^^ I really like Royce, contrary to most of the forum, but she shit she wears..... :wtf:I can't believe she actually walked outside like that.

I can :lmao:

what gets me is you can see since Evelyn clowned her on that reunion show about her hair,makeup and clothes looking a hot mess...she's starting wear more makeup and having her hair done more. They only issue is still the damn clothes. She has no fashion sense whatsoever :lmao:

I know right! She needs to take tips from Shaunie Jen Ev and Suzie on how to dress. The sad part is she has the second most famous ex on the show. No wonder why Dwight Howard doesn't want her mentioning him on the show. She's a bum! LOL

I was wondering... why is this show called Basketball Wives when Meeka is the only wife? Shouldn't be called Basketball Ex-Wives or something?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can :lmao:

what gets me is you can see since Evelyn clowned her on that reunion show about her hair,makeup and clothes looking a hot mess...she's starting wear more makeup and having her hair done more. They only issue is still the damn clothes. She has no fashion sense whatsoever :lmao:

I remember when she was ranting about it [people talking about her lack of fashion sense] on her blog, talking about it doesn't matter if what she where is necessarily in season or not, but it was never about whether what she was wearing was in season, it just looked tacky altogether.

I remember when she was ranting about it [people talking about her lack of fashion sense] on her blog, talking about it doesn't matter if what she where is necessarily in season or not, but it was never about whether what she was wearing was in season, it just looked tacky altogether.

well..yeah

Okay ..Am I the only one that think Royce's boyfriend is a hell of a catch? Why does it seem like everybody is ragging on him like he's just so so.. He's attractive,has swag,book and street smarts,nicely built and then he's all romantic and thoughful (which most dudes aint) ..WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? :blink:

Suzie and Meeka was doin way too much ,prejudging him. And hte nerve of Royce sating other guys... :umm:

And Jen is scandoulous for being very tight lipped on congradulating Ev and Ocho...but steady hating ..

I knew those two would get into one day.. lol

Poor Meeka..she stay getting shut down.. :asham:

And Shaunie just ain't shit..talking about "it's still foggy"..bitch, you know what you were doing when you invited Meeka.. :asham:

Tami and Evelyn ain't shit either..They can't stand each other sometimes, but they have respect for each other.. :asham:

Poor Meeka..she stay getting shut down.. :asham:

And Shaunie just ain't shit..talking about "it's still foggy"..bitch, you know what you were doing when you invited Meeka.. :asham:

Tami and Evelyn ain't shit either..They can't stand each other sometimes, but they have respect for each other.. :asham:

Right..I always give Shaunie the side eye when this bitch always talking bout "yeah...we're gonna all try to get along" ...bitch plz...you want DRAMA on top of DRAMA and more DRAMA!!! :lol:

Right..I always give Shaunie the side eye when this bitch always talking bout "yeah...we're gonna all try to get along" ...bitch plz...you want DRAMA on top of DRAMA and more DRAMA!!! :lol:

She starts the shit and then backs away slowly..I don't know who's messier..her, Tami, or Suzie..

Oh and Suzie ain't shit for telling Royce about the trip..Royce was unbothered.. :rolleyes: