CHRIS BROWN OPENING FOR JANET??

Shawn1814

He better act the fuck right. Janet don't play that. He better think twice before throwing Janet's Rooms To Go furniture out the windows and shit. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao:

Yes!! I might go again now!!

Rite. I said the same thing. Well Unlike LL hopefully Chris takes off his shirt

It would not work for this small venue thing. His fanbase would take all of the tickets. It would be a bunch of screaming girls. The set up the show has now is fine. Just Janet and her fans. That is what the tour is for.

It would not work for this small venue thing. His fanbase would take all of the tickets. It would be a bunch of screaming girls. The set up the show has now is fine. Just Janet and her fans. That is what the tour is for.

they'll convert.

seeing janet live has that effect on people :wub:

Aren't the tickets already on sale and so mostly jan fans already...

Chris doesn't want your dusty bussy... :rolleyes:

So it's not true? :unsure:

i dont and never will have a bussy ,moochie,mangina or any of that mess :&

and you just mad bcuz he doesnt date cartoons :filenails:

This is great news if true. Chris is a big star with his own fan base and he is very talented. I'm sure Janet has seen his great performances and the tributes he has done for her brother. Regardless of his past, everyone deserves another chance, Chris was young and hid life shouldn't be defined by one incident. Rhianna has moved on and everyone else should too.

Archived