I'm conflicted when it comes to the discussion of Rihanna's vocals

LyricalLesson

Hun deal with the fact that your idol is a goat yodeling bimbo domestic abuse victim before you come for me and my main bitches Madonna and Gaga :coffee: The whole forum can be against me on either of them, and it doesn't change the fact that Gaga alone, out for only 2 years, shits on Rihanna's entire existence 500 times over.

So stew girl til ur flavors are robust cus you can't change the truth :coffee:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Exactly Henry....I'm convinced that people didn't completely read my initial post, and just came

for me after reading the first paragraph or so. If anything, I was more-so sounding like someone

who is rooting for the artist he once loved to come back, find her vocals, and make quality music

again. A hater I'm not. But people always want to act like you can't give a critique without being

biased, or being a hater. I'm completely neutral when it comes to music. Everyone makes mistakes,

and takes steps in the wrong direction, and no one is off limits when it comes to discussing those

wrong steps, even favorites of mine. :yep:

Not reading is what lead to that first T-Swizzle bashing thread being locked B) Rihanna has to write some songs about her life...I still say Rated R was that album for her to start doing most of the writing on.

oooooo this thread has potential lol...it just might pop off lol...but i've been saying that she's all image and no substance...that isn't necessarily a bad thing if you have can truly make it believable and have some type of stage presence...her problem is that she doesn't...she's a good single's artist tho, I will give her that...when I watch an artist like Rihanna, I realize that not everyone is here to make a lasting impact or to truly say something...some "artists" are here to release catchy songs that will be remembered for a year or two, make you dance, and look pretty....I said in the other thread that she has potential if her ass would only try, but now I feel differently...maybe she realizes her role and doesn't see a need to go beyond that...if she likes it, I love it

VERY good post.

Hun deal with the fact that your idol is a goat yodeling bimbo domestic abuse victim before you come for me and my main bitches Madonna and Gaga :coffee: The whole forum can be against me on either of them, and it doesn't change the fact that Gaga alone, out for only 2 years, shits on Rihanna's entire existence 500 times over.

So stew girl til ur flavors are robust cus you can't change the truth :coffee:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Untitled-22.gif

Not reading is what lead to that first T-Swizzle bashing thread being locked B) Rihanna has to write some songs about her life...I still say Rated R was that album for her to start doing most of the writing on.

Figures :sigh:

You're right, Rihanna just needs to take over her own career, she needs to start

making decisions about the direction she wants to take, it's about time that she

gets some creative control in her career. She's earned it. Show the world who the

REAL Rihanna is!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a low blow Henry -_-

"...Yeah I still use Windows Media 10...that's my shit!" :unsure::lol:

:shifty::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Figures :sigh:

You're right, Rihanna just needs to take over her own career, she needs to start

making decisions about the direction she wants to take, it's about time that she

gets some creative control in her career. She's earned it. Show the world who the

REAL Rihanna is!

Amen...I'm sure she can write some good songs for herself -_-

After reading thru the thread everyone has a point.

Rihanna just doesn't have "it". If you look at the reviews for her last two albums, a couple of reviews have mentioned other artists' works in comparison. Obviously Rihanna's work isn't good enough to stand on its own feet. If it gets compared to other albums, only for the reviewer to say her albums strive to recreate past masterpieces and fails, should tell you something.