I AM HERE!

Breathless

Angie big titty ass took forever to accept my email plus Blatin bald head ass aint tell me bout it til march

counts the months from March til now. That's 4 months...it don't take that long :rolleyes: but welcome back lol

Angie big titty ass took forever to accept my email plus Blatin bald head ass aint tell me bout it til march

You ain't the the email from Angie when we moved from JJ.net to Planet Janet Phase I to this board? :rolleyes:

counts the months from March til now. That's 4 months...it don't take that long :rolleyes: but welcome back lol

From March to now is 3 months. :rolleyes: Looks like you can't count either. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just shows you who the new jacks are >_<

breathless was on the orig janet forum and he was a fave. and he could name what ever designer janet was wearing soon as pics were posted

I never got a email about the new forum. Only thing I remember is that I heard Angie was trying to put a new one together. So i figure everyone just pumped over to the xone like I did LOL. Those bastards banned me like 3x since then! But I have to put this forum into my phone cause I jump back and forth from the pc to the phone a lot.

I'm on twitter if any of yall wanna keep in contact with me on there: twitter.com/getatmexl hit me up! And I missed all yall! :)

and Blatin I don't know why you got Omari up in your siggy since my sweet juices all over his good dick -_-

just shows you who the new jacks are >_<

breathless was on the orig janet forum and he was a fave. and he could name what ever designer janet was wearing soon as pics were posted

this is true -_- lol she's been wearing a lot of Lanvin, Haider Ackermann, and Rick Owens lately. Wish her team would nail her a campaign for one of these fashion houses all ready :rolleyes:

Archived