My friend is NASTY as hell

LyricalLesson

Fat people tend to be whorish and knowing how fat they are they're gonna give it up as much as they can

This ^ was so blunt. Hella blunt. But you are so damn right. You pretty much pen pointed how she is to a "T"

Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine. But she is straight up "whorish", we tell her all the time.

Not to be mean or disrespectful. Just being real, and keeping it 100 :lol:

This ^ was so blunt. Hella blunt. But you are so damn right. You pretty much pen pointed how she is to a "T"

Don't get me wrong, she's a friend of mine. But she is straight up "whorish", we tell her all the time.

Not to be mean or disrespectful. Just being real, and keeping it 100 :lol:

all she gotta do is stop eatin' 12 sandwiches and start exercising and she'd be all good. I didn't get a look at her face clear enough cause she was a turn-off but yes alot of fat bitches are like that. My friend Katie went down on 2 of my friends in the car after the club. I didn't care cause she's more of an associate than a friend but yeah she's a hoe too :filenails:

all she gotta do is stop eatin' 12 sandwiches and start exercising and she'd be all good. I didn't get a look at her face clear enough cause she was a turn-off but yes alot of fat bitches are like that. My friend Katie went down on 2 of my friends in the car after the club. I didn't care cause she's more of an associate than a friend but yeah she's a hoe too :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What bothers me most about girls like her -- the ones who are very over weight, or obese -- is when they complain

about being fat. They get depressed, and try to make everyone around them depressed. THEN, they turn around and

eat something loaded with fat and calories. They won't TRY to get into shape, but they won't hesitate to complain

to whoever is around about their extra pounds. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to motivate her, or give

her tips on good ways to lose weight. It goes in one ear and out the other.

If you were my friend and I found out you recorded me and put me on the net I would seriously hurt you :)

:lmao: Believe it or not, she doesn't care at all :lol:

It's probably because there were others on there with her, so she wasn't in a

video all by herself. But I'm sure she's not realizing that for the better part

of the video, all eyes are on her. :lol:

I asked them all if they cared that I put the video up though, I wouldn't just

put it up without consent. I have a heart of gold, Paulie Paul :D

Archived