Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

KII @ nobody talking about "Run The World" when it got more hype than "Motivation".

KII @ nobody talking about "1+1" when it wasn't even a single but was well received by the critics.

KII @ nobody talking about "Best Thing I Never Heard" when it's currently gaining on radio on ALL formats.

KII @ "Party" not even being a single. Dummy. :lmao:

KII @ 13zr1ts.png

for all the wrong reasons .. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. :lmao: Kelly should stick to dance - as I've been saying since last year when the album was self-titled. :rolleyes: It worked so well for her. She might not have caught attention in the US but overseas, she could easily be a huge superstar. Especially now that she's doing the X-Factor. She just doesn't think with her head.

That's because she will never be able to come into her own as an artist. She always has to be up Beyonce's ass for everything. The things the Beyonce and DC stans have told me about Kelly and her ridiculousness are just pitiful. In 1999 she said "You don't do enough in the group to have an opinion" in regards to LeToya and LaTavia. That totally turned me off from her. She pretty much became a parasite with Beyonce as the host.

That's because she will never be able to come into her own as an artist. She always has to be up Beyonce's ass for everything. The things the Beyonce and DC stans have told me about Kelly and her ridiculousness are just pitiful. In 1999 she said "You don't do enough in the group to have an opinion" in regards to LeToya and LaTavia. That totally turned me off from her. She pretty much became a parasite with Beyonce as the host.

:lmao: That was Kelly?! I remember LaTavia saying that.

I think she'll come into her own... EVENTUALLY.

:lmao: That was Kelly?! I remember LaTavia saying that.

I think she'll come into her own... EVENTUALLY.

I remember reading about it in a thread on Beyonce World, someone said "That's sounds like something Kelly would say." And given the stuff the stans have said, I wouldn't put it past her. We all know LaTavia ain't that bold. >_<

True, but time may run out before she finally finds herself musically.

I remember reading about it in a thread on Beyonce World, someone said "That's sounds like something Kelly would say." And given the stuff the stans have said, I wouldn't put it past her. We all know LaTavia ain't that bold. >_<

True, but time may run out before she finally finds herself musically.

Nah. I remember LaTavia saying someone told her that in the group on RHOA. :lmao:

If she would get her act together this could be it for her. Let this album flop. Maybe then she'll realize...

Nah. I remember LaTavia saying someone told her that in the group on RHOA. :lmao:

If she would get her act together this could be it for her. Let this album flop. Maybe then she'll realize...

That was [supposedly] Kelly who told her that! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It probably will. The people who are suddenly in to her - now that she finally got a hit single, ironic huh? :coffee: - probably won't go out and support her. Once she flops they'll be over her.

But it failed with the public...so...

Even you thought it had potential to go somewhere and you were sadly mistaken

oop

I never said I thought it had potential. I never said it was gonna be a hit. And judging by the fact that the song rose on iTunes every time it was performed says the public is interest in the song, just not radio, which is the #1 form of promotion.

That was [supposedly] Kelly who told her that! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It probably will. The people who are suddenly in to her - now that she finally got a hit single, ironic huh? :coffee: - probably won't go out and support her. Once she flops they'll be over her.

How is a background singer gone tell another background singer that she ain't shit? Where they do that at? :mellow:

I'm sure she will. She might do 100k if she's lucky. Singles do not translate to album sales nowadays.

Archived