Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about Kelly is that I actually like her -- a little. I may even pick up "Here I Am." But the issue is that she has no 'motivation' whatsoever. The reason why her performance at the BET Awards was so hyped was because it was her FIRST televised performance of the single - which has been out since the beginning of March. I was so happy for her when "Commander" leaked because it was the perfect single for her. But the bitch just doesn't care. She has made no effort to even step out of anyone's shadow. Everything successful that she's done has been with someone else in the passenger seat -- Beyonce, Nelly, David Guetta, Lil' Wayne, Trey Songz, etc. It's embarrassing.

-_-

She even had Beyonce promoting her last album while her ass was on the beach with Serena. She had a nice hit with "Bump Like This" but didn't even care to promote it that much. The only reason why she performed "Bump Like This" at the BET Awards was because of Beyonce. How many times has she performed "Motivation" prior to the BET Awards? She just doesn't care. Then on top of that, I remember she did an interview and basically said she needed Beyonce to cosign her work before she released it. A true artist shouldn't have to consult a second opinion if they TRULY believed in their craft. She will forever be Robin to Beyonce's Batman if she continues down this path she's on now.

Hold up right there...lets not act like Kelly didn't do a good job :mellow: I'll be damned if imma sit here and let anyone act like it was a mediocre performance and this is coming from someone who was not expecting much from that performace. It was her best SOLO performance to date. She was confident,sharp,sexy and just ON POINT,period.

She did a great job considering but let's not act like she's the second coming of Beyonce either. In fact, I much preferred this performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6mSm16glw

-_-

She even had Beyonce promoting her last album while her ass was on the beach with Serena. She had a nice hit with "Bump Like This" but didn't even care to promote it that much. The only reason why she performed "Bump Like This" at the BET Awards was because of Beyonce. How many times has she performed "Motivation" prior to the BET Awards? She just doesn't care. Then on top of that, I remember she did an interview and basically said she needed Beyonce to cosign her work before she released it. A true artist shouldn't have to consult a second opinion if they TRULY believed in their craft. She will forever be Robin to Beyonce's Batman if she continues down this path she's on now.

Exactly. When she first started talking about this project, I was feeling it because it sounded like she was finally going to do her OWN thing and be confident. But she's back to being a basic common R&B bitch. At least if she flopped as a dance artist, she would have taken a risk and be respected overseas. That's why the UK isn't hopping on "Motivation." It's not the real Kelly.

Why are yall mistaking people stating facts to folks hating on and being riled up by Kelly :sigh:

Thank you!

Yall need to stop acting like ppl are saying Kelly is OVERALL better than Bee. She had a song that did better than Bee's and ppl who like Kelly celebrated that because it ws unexpected. Whats the big deal? Ya'll making this a bigger thing than what it is.

That's not how I'm acting, and that's not how they are celebrating. :rolleyes:

YES KELLY! Get dem haters mad off your steamy pussy!!! Make dem result to personal attacks! that's when u know they truly can't take your opulent pussy! She is making me so FUCKIG proud!!!!! I am coppin dis stellar bit h album come next month! URGH!!!!

yes the personal attacks kill me :lmao:

Just how nobody is talking about Who Run The World (Not Bey), 1+1=0, Best Hit I Never Had and Tardy for the Party? :lol:

1302536566_ostrich-snatches-womans-wig.gif

Hold up right there...lets not act like Kelly didn't do a good job :mellow: I'll be damned if imma sit here and let anyone act like it was a mediocre performance and this is coming from someone who was not expecting much from that performace. It was her best SOLO performance to date. She was confident,sharp,sexy and just ON POINT,period.She couldn't have performed that song any better.

told ya they mad :lol:

Hold up right there...lets not act like Kelly didn't do a good job :mellow: I'll be damned if imma sit here and let anyone act like it was a mediocre performance and this is coming from someone who was not expecting much from that performace. It was her best SOLO performance to date. She was confident,sharp,sexy and just ON POINT,period.She couldn't have performed that song any better.

Let's visit truth(dot)com for a moment:

1. She pulled a Britney a couple of times by not having the mic near her mouth when it needed to be (that's not being ON POINT).

2. With some of the moves where I guess she was suppose to have "swagger", she looked like she was trying to hard...especially when she got on the floor.

3. That "sexy" backwards walk to Goat looked amateur.

4. When she was trying to grind that stick figure body on Goat looked like two folks performing "Deja Vu" on karaoke night at a bar.

5. And at the end she could have act like she was "sexual attracted" to Goat while they were going down instead of looking like she wanted to push him away.

Otherwise than that, it was a good Janet tribute performance with a few Ciara moves tossed it :clapping: One of the performance solo performances I've seen from her, but there aren't much to really judge on.

Exactly. When she first started talking about this project, I was feeling it because it sounded like she was finally going to do her OWN thing and be confident. But she's back to being a basic common R&B bitch. At least if she flopped as a dance artist, she would have taken a risk and be respected overseas. That's why the UK isn't hopping on "Motivation." It's not the real Kelly.

She's had three chances to find her sound and niche as an artist and still hasn't done it. Hell even Michelle has put out a few gospel albums and gone #1 here and there. She promoted her first two albums well, and did well considering the limitations of the gospel market. Kelly is just stuck in the mud. She could be a success in Europe considering the success of "When Love Takes Over" but she just doesn't have the drive to become more than what she is. And the irony of her releasing a song called "Motivation". Tcha....

No one is saying that? :mellow: WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YA'LL GETTING THAT FROM? :mellow:

from their asses. Kelly got 'em mad. I done told y'all that already :lol: they know no one is givin' Kelly props like that. Then again Kelly couldn't be Beyonce. She hasn't stolen enough from anyone yet :coffee:

1. She pulled a Britney a couple of times by not having the mic near her mouth when it needed to be (that's not being ON POINT).

2. With some of the moves where I guess she was suppose to have "swagger", she looked like she was trying to hard...especially when she got on the floor.

4. When she was trying to grind that stick figure body on Goat looked like two folks performing "Deja Vu" on karaoke night at a bar.

5. And at the end she could have act like she was "sexual attracted" to Goat while they were going down instead of looking like she wanted to push him away.

Otherwise than that, it was a good Janet tribute performance with a few Ciara moves tossed it :clapping: One of the performance solo performances I've seen from her, but there aren't much to really judge on.

I like how everyone else saw the other mic on her chest but you

She's had three chances to find her sound and niche as an artist and still hasn't done it. Hell even Michelle has put out a few gospel albums and gone #1 here and there. She promoted her first two albums well, and did well considering the limitations of the gospel market. Kelly is just stuck in the mud. She could be a success in Europe considering the success of "When Love Takes Over" but she just doesn't have the drive to become more than what she is. And the irony of her releasing a song called "Motivation". Tcha....

Exactly. :lmao: Kelly should stick to dance - as I've been saying since last year when the album was self-titled. :rolleyes: It worked so well for her. She might not have caught attention in the US but overseas, she could easily be a huge superstar. Especially now that she's doing the X-Factor. She just doesn't think with her head.

Otherwise than that, it was a good Janet tribute performance with a few Ciara moves tossed it :clapping:One of the performance solo performances I've seen from her, but there aren't much to really judge on.

The only parts that mattered..Thanx Henri...I knew you would come thru :wub:

Just how nobody is talking about Who Run The World (Not Bey), 1+1=0, Best Hit I Never Had and Tardy for the Party? :lol:

KII @ nobody talking about "Run The World" when it got more hype than "Motivation".

KII @ nobody talking about "1+1" when it wasn't even a single but was well received by the critics.

KII @ nobody talking about "Best Thing I Never Heard" when it's currently gaining on radio on ALL formats.

KII @ "Party" not even being a single. Dummy. :lmao:

KII @ 13zr1ts.png

Archived