Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is a background singer gone tell another background singer that she ain't shit? Where they do that at? :mellow:

I'm sure she will. She might do 100k if she's lucky. Singles do not translate to album sales nowadays.

BIIIIITCH! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

!!! I keep telling these kids that. iTunes doesn't mean anything if your album isn't selling.

BIIIIITCH! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

!!! I keep telling these kids that. iTunes doesn't mean anything if your album isn't selling.

:lmao:

I mean, it's cute that you got a couple of hits on the charts are whatever but call me when people actually care enough to go to their record store or make a real purchase on iTunes. That's why Adele is THAT bitch right now.

:lmao:

I mean, it's cute that you got a couple of hits on the charts are whatever but call me when people actually care enough to go to their record store or make a real purchase on iTunes. That's why Adele is THAT bitch right now.

That's why she is slaying. She has hit singles AND her album is selling. And if she goes on tour, she will probably sell out. She is giving the girls 360, while she's at home eating Goobers and watching BBC report how much her album is selling. You're getting hit after hit, but your album isn't selling well and you're struggling to sell concert tickets? Ch...

That's why she is slaying. She has hit singles AND her album is selling. And if she goes on tour, she will probably sell out. She is giving the girls 360, while she's at home eating Goobers and watching BBC report how much her album is selling. You're getting hit after hit, but your album isn't selling well and you're struggling to sell concert tickets? Ch...

Exactly. Kelly wants to live the Adele life and still sell like her. No wonder Matthew doesn't claim her. She's out of her damn mind. :lmao:

Exactly. Kelly wants to live the Adele life and still sell like her. No wonder Matthew doesn't claim her. She's out of her damn mind. :lmao:

:lmao::excited: :excited:

And when her album starts flopping I bet she won't even try to save it. :lmao: She'll be too busy on the beach with Serena celebrating her Wimbledon wins. :lmao:

:lmao::excited: :excited:

And when her album starts flopping I bet she won't even try to save it. :lmao: She'll be too busy on the beach with Serena celebrating her Wimbledon wins. :lmao:

Exactly. She thinks she's Brandy - except Brandy actually had success - with no passengers on her plane. Meanwhile :umm:

I never said I thought it had potential. I never said it was gonna be a hit. And judging by the fact that the song rose on iTunes every time it was performed says the public is interest in the song, just not radio, which is the #1 form of promotion.

Then what was the "slow and steady" saying about? Why would you say that if you didn't feel it was gonna eventually climb and go somewhere?

And what about you parading around the radio impressions?

Then what was the "slow and steady" saying about? Why would you say that if you didn't feel it was gonna eventually climb and go somewhere?

And what about you parading around the radio impressions?

Slow and steady always wins the race. And that's exactly what "Best Thing I Never Had" is doing on radio. Although Urban keeps fucking up the airplay and playing "Countdown" when it's not even a single. :rolleyes:

Slow and steady always wins the race. And that's exactly what "Best Thing I Never Had" is doing on radio. Although Urban keeps fucking up the airplay and playing "Countdown" when it's not even a single. :rolleyes:

why are you switchin over to those songs. :mellow:

Im waiting on the explanation to you doin the most with Who Run The Worlds chart performace or lack there of.

Archived