Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the haters came out in full force when 20YO came in at number 2 I was sooooooo mad, like who are you people, they flooded the board...damn shame :filenails:

Well Luda sold his album for the price of a blow pop to defeat Janet. I was upset but it was still impressive for Janet to practically sell the album off her name.

why are you switchin over to those songs. :mellow:

Im waiting on the explanation to you doin the most with Who Run The Worlds chart performace or lack there of.

It peaked at #29. Anything in the top 40 is a hit by Billboard's standards. :mellow: Not to mention it performed better in a bunch of other countries. The song underperformed in the US, whoopy doo. It still did well in other markets.

I loved seeing ur reaction to the Hot 100 chart.

I don't recall.

It peaked at #29. Anything in the top 40 is a hit by Billboard's standards. :mellow: Not to mention it performed better in a bunch of other countries. The song underperformed in the US, whoopy doo. It still did well in other markets.

I don't recall.

You reach for any rope thats around...its sad :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Facts that even fail your own original standards instead of talking about Billboards "standards" ...

MISS ME MUCH with that crap!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The irony of you trying to say I'm reaching for ropes. :lmao: You've been playing double dutch with your ropes for a while now. Like I said, haters will always find a way to try to discredit someone. Keep proving my point sis. :thumbup:

why are you switchin over to those songs. :mellow:

Im waiting on the explanation to you doin the most with Who Run The Worlds chart performace or lack there of.

:lol:

I don't recall.

Just stop it! :lmao: excuses excuses Hell "Feedback" charted higher than that without radio support.

Archived