Could 2011 turn into the return of the flop gyals?

bu.

I'm not mad, I'm amused. Not least by the fact that 'Motivation' peaked only eight places higher than 'Run The World' on the Hot 100, yet people are acting like Kelly really has the girls shook. Call me when she headlines Glastonbury, or has the First Lady intro her awards show performance, or has Prince share the Grammys stage with her, or cracks the Top 10 on the Hot 100 with a song that isn't 'Dilemma'. In fact, call me when you can boast about anything other than an R&B No. 1 for this era. Maybe by then you'll be able to justify her "shine", because I sure as shit can't see it. She's doing okay, that's nice, but for God's sake would some of you use a little common sense and perspective? Shit.

Please! You act like i'm just glorifying Kelly to the max. Y'all still mad cause she's doing better and she hasn't given' y'all nothing so far to talk shit about although i'm sure y'all will find something anyway. You can stay blind and not see Kelly shine cause we all know she is whether you agree or not. She's definitely something oversees and she's finally making it here. How about y'all stop dissing the girl every chance you get and just let it be. I'm sure if Beyonce was charting higher y'all would be tryin' to talk crap and drag Kelly more than y'all trying to do now.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not mad, I'm amused. Not least by the fact that 'Motivation' peaked only eight places higher than 'Run The World' on the Hot 100, yet people are acting like Kelly really has the girls shook. Call me when she headlines Glastonbury, or has the First Lady intro her awards show performance, or has Prince share the Grammys stage with her, or cracks the Top 10 on the Hot 100 with a song that isn't 'Dilemma'. In fact, call me when you can boast about anything other than an R&B No. 1 for this era. Maybe by then you'll be able to justify her "shine", because I sure as shit can't see it. She's doing okay, that's nice, but for God's sake would some of you use a little common sense and perspective? Shit.

Chile...Kelly can't even open an awards show performance on her own. She had Trey of all people kick off their performance.

you want sum head or a back rub....you kinda riled up :filenails:

Yall need to stop acting like ppl are saying Kelly is OVERALL better than Bee. She had a song that did better than Bee's and ppl who like Kelly celebrated that because it ws unexpected. Whats the big deal? Ya'll making this a bigger thing than what it is.

Yall need to stop acting like ppl are saying Kelly is OVERALL better than Bee. She had a song that did better than Bee's and ppl who like Kelly celebrated that because it ws unexpected. Whats the big deal? Ya'll making this a bigger thing than what it is.

you mean like my BF smoke pot :whistle:

Why are yall mistaking people stating facts to folks hating on and being riled up by Kelly :sigh:

cause y'all saying it to be negative that's why

Chile...Kelly can't even open an awards show performance on her own. She had Trey of all people kick off their performance.

No BET did that

you want sum head or a back rub....you kinda riled up :filenails:

Blame it on Kelly :filenails:

Exactly and the fact that Kelly killed it and got positive reviews by all the media and everyone else got them unsettled :coffee:

YES KELLY! Get dem haters mad off your steamy pussy!!! Make dem result to personal attacks! that's when u know they truly can't take your opulent pussy! She is making me so FUCKIG proud!!!!! I am coppin dis stellar bit h album come next month! URGH!!!!

I'm sure if Beyonce was charting higher y'all would be tryin' to talk crap and drag Kelly more than y'all trying to do now.

Umm, no. We wouldn't be talking about her just like we didn't when "Commander", "Grown Woman", and "Forever And A Day" were released. :coffee:

The thing about Kelly is that I actually like her -- a little. I may even pick up "Here I Am." But the issue is that she has no 'motivation' whatsoever. The reason why her performance at the BET Awards was so hyped was because it was her FIRST televised performance of the single - which has been out since the beginning of March. I was so happy for her when "Commander" leaked because it was the perfect single for her. But the bitch just doesn't care. She has made no effort to even step out of anyone's shadow. Everything successful that she's done has been with someone else in the passenger seat -- Beyonce, Nelly, David Guetta, Lil' Wayne, Trey Songz, etc. It's embarrassing.

The thing about Kelly is that I actually like her -- a little. I may even pick up "Here I Am." But the issue is that she has no 'motivation' whatsoever. The reason why her performance at the BET Awards was so hyped was because it was her FIRST televised performance of the single - which has been out since the beginning of March. I was so happy for her when "Commander" leaked because it was the perfect single for her. But the bitch just doesn't care. She has made no effort to even step out of anyone's shadow. Everything successful that she's done has been with someone else in the passenger seat -- Beyonce, Nelly, David Guetta, Lil' Wayne, Trey Songz, etc. It's embarrassing.

Hold up right there...lets not act like Kelly didn't do a good job :mellow: I'll be damned if imma sit here and let anyone act like it was a mediocre performance and this is coming from someone who was not expecting much from that performace. It was her best SOLO performance to date. She was confident,sharp,sexy and just ON POINT,period.She couldn't have performed that song any better.

Archived