The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Let's not start on that trainwreck. She had a nice lead single, but followed it up with "Ghetto"? :sigh::crazy: "Love" should have been the next single. No wonder she flopped.

I was so PISSED at that. And then she made a hot video for Comeback and it wasn't even a single :rolleyes:. She should have followed it with Work imo.

I lost interest of that "era" after "Ghetto"..I thought "Work" was a single or it had leaked?

Work was released as the 2nd international single but it took them a good several months :sigh:. Like This was released June 2007, Work was released Jan 2008 :umm:.

Kelly has no hard core fans lmao. Thats why Keyshia Cole can sell concert tickets and Kelly can't. I figure Kelly's "fans" are those who always root for the underdog and have a particular dislike of alpha bitches like Beyonce. Kelly has a nice tone to her voice but her singing is bland. Theres nothing that distinctive about her singing. Ask anyone what defines Kelly Rowland, and the answer is probably that she's not Beyonce.

Please tell the forum on Kelly Rowland's 'niche'..

Yes I am anticipating your answer

Deep down inside you know that im not really going to entertain you of all things with an answer right? So why not pm someone and beg them to make the question if you are so eager to know the answer?

But of course, nothing new there tbh.

Deep down inside you know that im not really going to entertain you of all things with an answer right? So why not pm someone and beg them to make the question if you are so eager to know the answer?

But of course, nothing new there tbh.

I don't pm.. And I wanted everyone to see your answer.. So we all knew what this new niche you speak of is..

A few years ago, her "niche" was eurodance.. Now it's r&b? With no hit or good single on this album I was wondering, in your opinion, what her "new niche" is :coffee: since it seems to be working for her

Oh wait is that Monica?

YEs it's Monica, She possesses the dancing skills of whitney and Mariah :wub:

I don't pm.. And I wanted everyone to see your answer.. So we all knew what this new niche you speak of is..

A few years ago, her "niche" was eurodance.. Now it's r&b? With no hit or good single on this album I was wondering, in your opinion, what her "new niche" is :coffee: since it seems to be working for her

that's good