The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

I would only go out of my way to listen to Kisses Down Low, Talk A Good Game, I Remember, You Changed, Put Your Name On It and Sky Walker. The rest just fade into the background...like her DC role. I still don't like Street Life.

The problem with singers like Kelly is that imo they made good music but too much of it is 'filler'. Nobody seems to make albums where every song could be a single - like in the 90s or Rihanna. But then I guess as long as you enjoy it...

The problem with singers like Kelly is that imo they made good music but too much of it is 'filler'. Nobody seems to make albums where every song could be a single - like in the 90s or Rihanna. But then I guess as long as you enjoy it...

I'm not here for fillers... Albums aren't really about releasing every song as a single.. Hell Janet's janet. & TVR album don't apply to your logic.. not every song on either albums can be a single.. same with HIStory by MJ (for sure)... I think it's another issue... Idk what it is but my guess is these flops don't have anything to talk about

Kelly could have turned this album into something bigger... she could have used her abusive relationship as her inspiration... instead she's singing to fulfill her contract

• Upvote 1

I'm not here for fillers... Albums aren't really about releasing every song as a single.. Hell Janet's janet. & TVR album don't apply to your logic.. not every song on either albums can be a single.. same with HIStory by MJ (for sure)... I think it's another issue... Idk what it is but my guess is these flops don't have anything to talk about

Kelly could have turned this album into something bigger... she could have used her abusive relationship as her inspiration... instead she's singing to fulfill her contract

It's too fillery. I see your point. I guess that was only a select several albums (Control, Rhythm Nation, Thriller). Kelly should have made an album full of Dirty Laundry. That would definitely reach out to people.

It's too fillery. I see your point. I guess that was only a select several albums (Control, Rhythm Nation, Thriller). Kelly should have made an album full of Dirty Laundry. That would definitely reach out to people.

That was the 80s :lol:

and yes.. She should have named her album 'Dirty Laundry' and use that as a theme... but instead.. she made one song.. and said "hell with the rest"

Anybody see her Wendy interview & performance? LOVE both, I love that she did a medley, and I LOVE the way she did Motivation....and the Janet "IGL TVR" break down.

Gotta say after all the stuff truth Wendy has said about Bey...and her.....and ofcourse Michelle.... Im shocked to see her on the couch lol.

Anybody see her Wendy interview & performance? LOVE both, I love that she did a medley, and I LOVE the way she did Motivation....and the Janet "IGL TVR" break down.

Gotta say after all the stuff truth Wendy has said about Bey...and her.....and ofcourse Michelle.... Im shocked to see her on the couch lol.

She cannot afford to turn down publicity. Bey can diss Wendy forever but Kelly and Michelle cant afford too

She cannot afford to turn down publicity. Bey can diss Wendy forever but Kelly and Michelle cant afford too

True.....Im surprised (but not really, "TV Wendy" aint "RADIO Wendy" so she's held back on calling people out) but she went innnn on how she thought it was such a bad decission for Kelly to go from the Europe where she was huge to try to restructure her career here, like she went alll the way in on that, and as a fan of pop Kelly, I was with her lol.

True.....Im surprised (but not really, "TV Wendy" aint "RADIO Wendy" so she's held back on calling people out) but she went innnn on how she thought it was such a bad decission for Kelly to go from the Europe where she was huge to try to restructure her career here, like she went alll the way in on that, and as a fan of pop Kelly, I was with her lol.

I remember Kelly said she pulled out of Xfactor UK to focus on her career and Wendy went "What career!?" Lol

• Upvote 1

I remember Kelly said she pulled out of Xfactor UK to focus on her career and Wendy went "What career!?" Lol

YUP!!! LOL And that was just a piece, Wendy was tellin her STAYYYY IN THE U.K., don't nobody know you as anything else here but Bey's background and it's all you'll be if you focus on the states, they actually love you overseas, I mean she's huge there, but here your nobody it makes no sense" LOL Thats what I remember, I remember, I almost had to leave the room, I was outraged, because soo much truth but sooooo tough with it, Wendy wasn't playin with her LOL

YUP!!! LOL And that was just a piece, Wendy was tellin her STAYYYY IN THE U.K., don't nobody know you as anything else here but Bey's background and it's all you'll be if you focus on the states, they actually love you overseas, I mean she's huge there, but here your nobody it makes no sense" LOL Thats what I remember, I remember, I almost had to leave the room, I was outraged, because soo much truth but sooooo tough with it, Wendy wasn't playin with her LOL

Lmao yeah Wendy really let's Kelly have it! She shades everyone tho but that was really harsh what she said about Kelly.

Lmao yeah Wendy really let's Kelly have it! She shades everyone tho but that was really harsh what she said about Kelly.

Yea cause I remember she was really happy when Kelly got UK X factor and a huge fan of her pop sound (she loved Commander...like me), so yea...she said it like she meant it lol.