Casey Anthony Trial

art

alright. Once upon a time in FUCKED UP ville a bitch named Casey Anthony choloroformed her lil girl on multiple occasions because she wanted to go out partying with her guys and her chicks. One day, she choloroformed her too much and ended up killing her. For a month she went out partying hard as ever while the child was dead. Casey parents kept trying to get in contact with Casey to see the lil girl, but she kept making up excuses. So after the month, the girl's grandmother called the cops and it progressed from a missing child's case into a murder trial. Casey's lying ass blamed her father and brother for half the shit and for doing shit to her, and saying that's why she has shown NO emotion during the trial. NONE. Yet her brother and parents have. All of the evidence was ready for Casey to fry, but because the jurors are apparently on cholorform themselves, they let her go with a slap on the wrist.

Moral of the Story: Even if you kill your child, if you make up a good ass sob story and you're a chick. Cahnces are, you'll get off.

haven't read it but cliff notes gets u a plus +1 :lmao:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright. Once upon a time in FUCKED UP ville a bitch named Casey Anthony choloroformed her lil girl on multiple occasions because she wanted to go out partying with her guys and her chicks. One day, she choloroformed her too much and ended up killing her. For a month she went out partying hard as ever while the child was dead. Casey parents kept trying to get in contact with Casey to see the lil girl, but she kept making up excuses. So after the month, the girl's grandmother called the cops and it progressed from a missing child's case into a murder trial. Casey's lying ass blamed her father and brother for half the shit and for doing shit to her, and saying that's why she has shown NO emotion during the trial. NONE. Yet her brother and parents have. All of the evidence was ready for Casey to fry, but because the jurors are apparently on cholorform themselves, they let her go with a slap on the wrist.

Moral of the Story: Even if you kill your child, if you make up a good ass sob story and you're a chick. Cahnces are, you'll get off.

:mellow:

I want to go sit and talk to the jury. I would really like them to explain their decision.

you? bitch was they sniffing chloroform during deliberations? This jury got to be the most retarded muthafuckas walking...a child dead, fuck dat somebody gone pay :filenails:

Oh..Nancy Grace is already requesting an extra hour tacked onto her show tonite.

I know she is gonna be showing the fuck out!!!

Expect a 2 hr Nancy special tonite folks

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ooooo I'm watchin' that. I never really cared for Nancy but looks like she and I finally have somethin' in common.

I'm watchin' this shit :lmao:

Emotion only for herself. She's probably going to call up her gals when she get home and throw a party to celebrate :sigh:

Oh no the public is pissed, that bitch won't walk into nay club anytime soon and not catch an ass whopping, from a gang of mothers :filenails:

When her daughter went "missing" aside from partying and da bitch went to get a tattoo saying "THE GOOD LIFE"

and she's innocent?

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!

Lord Jesus.....im hella lost right now...I mean she got off on all serious charges, she will walk free amongst all of us

Archived