Casey Anthony Trial

art

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you? bitch was they sniffing chloroform during deliberations? This jury got to be the most retarded muthafuckas walking...a child dead, fuck dat somebody gone pay :filenails:

They're not retarded; they're just Americans (which, in some circles, may be considered the same thing). Again, America doesn't stop being America just because a child was murdered. Money and whiteness remain tools used to successfully subvert justice.

Oh..Nancy Grace is already requesting an extra hour tacked onto her show tonite.

I know she is gonna be showing the fuck out!!!

Expect a 2 hr Nancy special tonite folks

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dlfjdkfjljdf I can't wait!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They're not retarded; they're just Americans (which, in some circles, may be considered the same thing). Again, America doesn't stop being America just because a child was murdered. Money and whiteness remain tools used to successfully subvert justice.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH come on did you not see Black people on the jury there? Are you really saying she got off cause she is White? It can't be money cause bitch was not rich

Hey, hey, c'mon now. My big brother..:unsure:

But I will say, Nancy is one crazy ass bitch. Aside from the MJ issue, this bitch and I agree on alot. :clapping: :clapping:

she wanna fry em all, MJ she wanted to hang him by his glitter balls

that bitch definitely did something, her aura is very tainted and muddy. karma will catch up to her one day, its only a matter of time.

see this brings me back to what I have asked ya'll before, is there karma? I told ya'll I read on a blog all about karma and they basically said karma is what we tell ourselves to feel better about shit that went wrong. So I ask is this karma? Lying ass bitch walks free scott muthafucking free and there's karma?

Im not surprised she got off....

We don't know how she died?

How did she die??

It's all circumstantial

but the circumstantial was a PILE HIGH..it wasn't a small amouth of it. Ppl get convicted due to circumstantial all the time.

Justice WAS NOT served today..I dont give a damn what anyone says.

see this brings me back to what I have asked ya'll before, is there karma? I told ya'll I read on a blog all about karma and they basically said karma is what we tell ourselves to feel better about shit that went wrong. So I ask is this karma? Lying ass bitch walks free scott muthafucking free and there's karma?

I believe this too

But I believe that if someone is fuked up or havent learned etc, they'll get themselves in trouble one day

but the circumstantial was a PILE HIGH..it wasn't a small amouth of it. Ppl get convicted due to circumstantial all the time.

Justice WAS NOT served today..I dont give a damn what anyone says.

What evidence is there to convict her of murder?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH come on did you not see Black people on the jury there? Are you really saying she got off cause she is White? It can't be money cause bitch was not rich

Don't get it twisted: Black people (and other minorities) are probably more enamored by whiteness (or, in the case of OJ, affluence and celebrity) than white people are.

these is the same state that rigged Bush's votes and y'all ass tryin' to go there for the Reunion? :rolleyes:

Miami is a state of it's own okay hot beaches hot bodies hot Will....Im down...now if ya'll wanna go beat the bitch up Im down too, but she probably will be beat down loooooonnngggg before this crew ever meets. :filenails:

Well Nancy is court Tv's TOF.....she a lil extra ya know. :whistle:

The only bad thing is this happening is gonna make Nancy start bringing up Michael Jackson and OJ again :sigh: ....when she goes on her rants..she starts dropping names to relate this case to. I know her like the back of my hand.

I believe this too

But I believe that if someone is fuked up or havent learned etc, they'll get themselves in trouble one day

Okay let me take that one on....they discussed that on the blog too, someone raised this question: person A(for asshole) fucks over persons B-Y, they get to Z and get fucked over back, now question is if person A fucked over say 99 people out of 100 and 1 person gets them back, is that REALLY JUSTICE/KARMA?

I wonder what the name of the made for tv movie is gonna be?

Perfect Murder?

Tot Mom for Murder?

Chloroform Killer?

Case(y) Closed(I died when someone mentioned this one on twitter.. :lmao: )

I can't do nothing but sit here and shake my head back and forth, that shit aint no where near right. :filenails:

Archived