LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

I haven't found out yet.

The draaaama. :lol:

It's actually pretty exciting, I feel like an ancient Roman at the colosseum, waiting to see these bitches tear each other up :ph34r:

but I'm actually going to check out Kim's albums now because of this. Not that I don't know of her work, but I've never heard an album in full and I really want to see what she's made of. So in my case and I'm sure many others, it's working favorably for Kim.

It's actually pretty exciting, I feel like an ancient Roman at the colosseum, waiting to see these bitches tear each other up :ph34r:

but I'm actually going to check out Kim's albums now because of this. Not that I don't know of her work, but I've never heard an album in full and I really want to see what she's made of. So in my case and I'm sure many others, it's working favorably for Kim.

Oh wow you haven't heard a Kim album? They're good. La Bella Mafia is my fave, even though the purists stand by The Naked Truth. It's funny you say that, because that was exactly Minaj's point. Kim "damn sure couldn't get an interview to save your life" until people wanted to ask her about Nicki Minaj. And now people are seeking out her albums. I mean, I get it, why doesn't Kim? :rolleyes:

Oh wow you haven't heard a Kim album? They're good. La Bella Mafia is my fave, even though the purists stand by The Naked Truth. It's funny you say that, because that was exactly Minaj's point. Kim "damn sure couldn't get an interview to save your life" until people wanted to ask her about Nicki Minaj. And now people are seeking out her albums. I mean, I get it, why doesn't Kim? :rolleyes:

No >_< The ones I apparently have to check out are La Bella Mafia, Naked Truth, Hardcore and Notorious KIM. But I'm really in the mood for some pussy powered hip hop so I'm excited :excited: Yeah, Kim is just pressed, truthfully.

No >_< The ones I apparently have to check out are La Bella Mafia, Naked Truth, Hardcore and Notorious KIM. But I'm really in the mood for some pussy powered hip hop so I'm excited :excited: Yeah, Kim is just pressed, truthfully.

You just listed four, that's all she has. The Notorious K.I.M. is pure ass, seriously. The other three are solid.