LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

Ray J and some other dude where the ones that dissed Nicki, but Drake went at Kim instead of them even though she didn't diss Nicki at the time :coffee:

Yes I recall Kim laughing and saying "no we luv huh, just pay homage"

I guess she don't luv huh no mo :coffee:

Ray J and some other dude where the ones that dissed Nicki, but Drake went at Kim instead of them even though she didn't diss Nicki at the time :coffee:

Drake don't want none...I wouldn't sleep on Ray J tho, that boy was apparently doing some wild shit in the past...he just might fuck somebody up, and not the way Drizzy would like him to lol

Drake don't want none...I wouldn't sleep on Ray J tho, that boy was apparently doing some wild shit in the past...he just might fuck somebody up, and not the way Drizzy would like him to lol

I know right :lol: But going at only Kim when it was clear Ray dissed Nicki made Drake look like a true punk. I mean it's Ray J...even my ass could diss the fuck outta his childish ass :sigh:

I know right :lol: But going at only Kim when it was clear Ray dissed Nicki made Drake look like a true punk. I mean it's Ray J...even my ass could diss the fuck outta his childish ass :sigh:

true, Drake got the side-eye for that...and I don't know if I wouldn't take Kim over Drake if it came to a diss track...Drake doesn't look like he has it in him to go hard on a diss track

the blond with with the different colors on the bottom??? and why the FUCK do I feel so ridiculous typing that shit lol...I always feel stupid when trying to describe Nicki's outfit lol

The general shape she's been doing lately, it's kind of distinct isn't it?

025.jpg

Obviously "iconic" was hyperbole :whistle:

So, is Nicki's latest wig iconic? Long in the front, short in the back? :unsure:

Aww shit...now Kelis is gonna diss her :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

true, Drake got the side-eye for that...and I don't know if I wouldn't take Kim over Drake if it came to a diss track...Drake doesn't look like he has it in him to go hard on a diss track

I'm sure Wayne's ghostwriter would do a good diss track for him...I mean he sounds like Wayne anyways :whistle:

Getting in touch with Lil Kim wasn’t too hard. The Brooklyn Native is back in New York and doing what she does best, cause controversy. Recently, rival Nicki Minaj, stated that Lil Kim would go down in history a “sore loser”. Lil Kim, who had been throwing darts at Minaj for almost a year responded to those claims to H8terade Radio.

“That was cute for her,” Kim said in a small voice. “Bitches like her do shit like that. Talk on ho, it’s easy talk when them album sales aint back yet.”

“Since you talking ’bout the history books, let’s talk about the fucking History books damn it. Bitch I got a grammy, bitch. I got number ones sweety. Source gave my last album 5 motherfucking mics ho. What the fuck they give you?”

Lil Kim, who is working hard on her new album currently titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen, only states that the album will be her strongest album. People like will.I.am, Polo Da Don, The-Dream, and The Neptunes are attached to the project, but it is unsure when the album is to be released.

“You got alot to learn mama,” Kim said with her Brooklyn accent. “Respect the queen, stay in the princess section. Stay in yo lane mama.”

Hear more from Kim on Hip Hop Weekly Magazine next week.

http://h8teradeblog.com/2010/11/24/lil-kim-snaps-on-nicki-minaj-to-h8terade-radio/

:excited::dance: