LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

While she's making diss tracks da bitch NEEDS to be in da studio making TRACKS for a damn album.

*nicki's voice* "When I see ur name on billiboard then I'll respond to you ..other than that good bye"

First ya'll saying Kim needs to stop talking and respond with a diss track, and now she should just focus on her album. :rolleyes:

I can't with the Nicki stans...I can't. :sigh:

Getting in touch with Lil Kim wasn’t too hard. The Brooklyn Native is back in New York and doing what she does best, cause controversy. Recently, rival Nicki Minaj, stated that Lil Kim would go down in history a “sore loser”. Lil Kim, who had been throwing darts at Minaj for almost a year responded to those claims to H8terade Radio.

“That was cute for her,” Kim said in a small voice. “Bitches like her do shit like that. Talk on ho, it’s easy talk when them album sales aint back yet.”

“Since you talking ’bout the history books, let’s talk about the fucking History books damn it. Bitch I got a grammy, bitch. I got number ones sweety. Source gave my last album 5 motherfucking mics ho. What the fuck they give you?”

Lil Kim, who is working hard on her new album currently titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen, only states that the album will be her strongest album. People like will.I.am, Polo Da Don, The-Dream, and The Neptunes are attached to the project, but it is unsure when the album is to be released.

“You got alot to learn mama,” Kim said with her Brooklyn accent. “Respect the queen, stay in the princess section. Stay in yo lane mama.”

Hear more from Kim on Hip Hop Weekly Magazine next week.

http://h8teradeblog.com/2010/11/24/lil-kim-snaps-on-nicki-minaj-to-h8terade-radio/

:excited::dance:

with that album full of ass the Nicki put out, she doesn't even deserve the princess section at this point...ugh, I was listening to that shit in shock! I just knew that Nicki was going to come with the hotness, instead I got pink friday...I deleted that shit off my computer so damn fast

with that album full of ass the Nicki put out, she doesn't even deserve the princess section at this point...ugh, I was listening to that shit in shock! I just knew that Nicki was going to come with the hotness, instead I got pink friday...I deleted that shit off my computer so damn fast

Dayum, is it really that bad? :blink: I still haven't peeped it yet...

I thought this was going to be a pretty bad ass album, it was promoed from here to high heaven. I'm still gonna give it a shock, I've always been one to reserve judgement until I hear it for myself.

I thought this was going to be a pretty bad ass album, it was promoed from here to high heaven. I'm still gonna give it a shock, I've always been one to reserve judgement until I hear it for myself.

it was that bad to ME...you might have a different opinion, at least I hope you do lol...IMO she put out an album full of fail

She went softer than what you might expect, what I keep saying she should have chosen the best of the 20 tracks (from all the various deluxe editions) and made a tighter album.

Cuz Kim STAYS on repeat! Did she NOT hear the interview..Nicki has called u the QUEEN! I dont see how yall can back Kim with this shit..she's just making herself look more ridiculous.

It's true... the grounds of the "beef" is that Nicki hasn't paid her homage, but Nicki has repeatedly mentioned Kim.

Either way, controversy always sells -_-

it was that bad to ME...you might have a different opinion, at least I hope you do lol...IMO she put out an album full of fail

I don't know, I've pretty much agreed with everything you've said in regards to Nicki in this entire thread :lol: that doesn't bode well for my chances of liking the album. I sure as heck didn't like those 2 most recent singles, and "Roman's Revenge" is so damn weird, I can't even appreciate it. The end is hilarious though :lmao:

It's okay...it's more pop, and Nicki sings alot (for some reason... :unsure: ), but it's okay.

Everybody is just expecting something amazing from her, and she didn't deliver that. IMO

My thing is who do yall REALLY think started this shit? If you TRULY believe Kim did and u support her antics than something is wrong.

what's wrong? Jay-z took a shot of 50 when he was just coming out...LL Cool J took a shot at everybody back in the day...that's how the game goes...why are you acting like taking swipes at a new comer is a new revelation???...the entire shit seem to have stemmed from Kim feeling like Nicki's entire image was biting her style...I personally think she had a right to feel that way...Kim felt like the whole Barbie shit had been said and done by her, she felt like Nicki was jockin her style, she called it how she saw it...what's the problem? fact is that Kim would have had a problem with anyone...it isn't Nicki Minaj...it could have been Pookie's sister from down the street

My thing is who do yall REALLY think started this shit? If you TRULY believe Kim did and u support her antics then something is wrong.

From what I've seen Kim started it, saying Nicki wasn't paying homage...Nicki says she did and ultimately got fed up with Kim's "antics" in the end...However, I've read (I forget where) that Kim says there's more to the story and it goes deeper than what the public knows, so I really don't know. lol

Cuz Kim STAYS on repeat! Did she NOT hear the interview..Nicki has called u the QUEEN! I dont see how yall can back Kim with this shit..she's just making herself look more ridiculous.

I know I back Kim because I just don't feel that Nicki's on her level. Nicki, to me, isn't even on Eve's, Foxy's, or Remy's level either. And I know she hasn't made music in 100 years, but she isn't on Lauryn's level. I put Nicki as an up-and-comer, on someone like Lil' Mama's level. Yes, she's the toast of female rap right now, but that shit isn't built to last, I don't see her staying on top for as long as Kim & Missy did. For me, it's about quality anyway, and I've long believed that Kim's flow wasn't really matched by anyone...and that now includes Nicki. I'm not biased though, if Nicki put something out to make me think otherwise, i'd be the first to let it be known. But nothing I've heard thus far is comparable in terms of quality to Kim.

It's true... the grounds of the "beef" is that Nicki hasn't paid her homage, but Nicki has repeatedly mentioned Kim.

Either way, controversy always sells -_-

Right! ..and she's still going ..on and on...and on...and .......FOR WHAT?!! THe root/reasoning of ur argument has been laid to rest the moment Nicki's lips parted and spoke the words HERSELF :mellow:

Thats the thing..Kim doesnt realize that she's helping Nicki sell records....instead of stomping the bitch. And lets be real Nikci is INDEED helping Kim get interviews ...cuz when was the last time you heard kim getting interviews? :unsure:

Nicki definitely bit Kim's style...but I'm indifferent about that whole issue, because if I know I was Kim I'd laugh about it and let it be known, then leave it alone. I don't agree with her demanding homage be paid, but then again I'm not Kim. It's whatever though, I just want to hear good music. And historically, Kim delivers. Nicki hasn't yet (for me at least) with the exception of "Itty Bitty Piggy", "Your Love", and that verse from the "Whip My Hair" fake remix. :lol:

I know I back Kim because I just don't feel that Nicki's on her level. Nicki, to me, isn't even on Eve's, Foxy's, or Remy's level either. And I know she hasn't made music in 100 years, but she isn't on Lauryn's level. I put Nicki as an up-and-comer, on someone like Lil' Mama's level. Yes, she's the toast of female rap right now, but that shit isn't built to last, I don't see her staying on top for as long as Kim & Missy did. For me, it's about quality anyway, and I've long believed that Kim's flow wasn't really matched by anyone...and that now includes Nicki. I'm not biased though, if Nicki put something out to make me think otherwise, i'd be the first to let it be known. But nothing I've heard thus far is comparable in terms of quality to Kim.

and another question...why are people acting like Nicki is the first bitch that Kim has talked shit about? Kim went at Foxy and Eve too...only difference was the Kim was still in her prime while talking shit about them and Eve let it go...Foxy talked shit back cuz Foxy don't give a good gawd damn bout nobody lol...only reason Kim didn't go at Missy is because they were friends...Kim will go at anybody she feels is in her lane...I think she truly believes that none of them have anything on her...Missy to me is like the Kanye of female hip hop, she isn't the best rapper, but she is great at putting a song together...Lauryn, ain't nobody going at Lauryn, period lol...but what female has a flow that can be placed up there with Kim? Foxy was super nice on some tracks, then she came super wack on other tracks...she was too sketchy when she was suppose to be in her prime

Nicki definitely bit Kim's style...but I'm indifferent about that whole issue, because if I know I was Kim I'd laugh about it and let it be known, then leave it alone. I don't agree with her demanding homage be paid, but then again I'm not Kim. It's whatever though, I just want to hear good music. And historically, Kim delivers. Nicki hasn't yet (for me at least) with the exception of "Itty Bitty Piggy", "Your Love", and that verse from the "Whip My Hair" fake remix. :lol:

Your Love is shit :umm: