LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

Very well said. I now know exactly where you're coming from, and I agree. Like I said, I really wish Kim would have laughed, let it be known that she was bitten off (because in the end, they are competition), and then DROP IT, and let her music speak for itself and reclaim her throne for her.

I think Kim was bothered that the public just gave Nicki the throne so quickly..."The Naked Truth" (one of the greatest female rap albums ever released) only dropped a few years back, meaning Kim is/was still at the top of her game. And then here comes some chick that's modeling her style after Kim's, and suddenly SHE'S superior to Kim? I can see why Kim was pressed.

BUT...

...that's not Nicki's fault...Kim has to just get back out there and do her, preove that she deserves that #1 spot. I say, with the release of this track, LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :excited:

EXACTLY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VQbLZJyY

I WAS BOOOOORNNNN THIS WAYYYYYYEEEEEEUHH

raise your lighters B)

unicorn_rainbow1.jpg

:rolleyes::sigh:

Please stop while you're ahead... :umm:

They're certainly out there tho..I know a few..they are tryna beak into mainstream but that will be a stretch. THe mos certainly have their own underground gay rap community.

I know about the many gay rappers trying to breakthrough...I just don't see it. It's STILL so hard for people in the entertainment industry to gay and be accepted by the public..it's nearly impossible in hip-hop.

The African-American community is just closed minded on the gay issue...

:rolleyes::sigh:

Please stop while you're ahead... :umm:

I know about the many gay rappers trying to breakthrough...I just don't see it. It's STILL so hard for people in the entertainment industry to gay and be accepted by the public..it's nearly impossible in hip-hop.

The African-American community is just closed minded on the gay issue...

That's why I'm going to be the first white (openly) gay Rapper *coughEminemcough*, it's brilliant don't you see B)

obviously not cuz her fans were in Best Buy looking to fight employees and shit...tearing up stores and shit....let me go get the videos chile lol

Um ..pop artists fans act a fool too. Lest we forget that Bieber fever situation that happened at the mall a year or two back ..a few were seriously injured :lmao:

So all this time we agreed :excited:

um, yah!!! lol i'm tired of hearing Kim talk shit too, but i've come to expect this from her...add that to the fact that i've been listening to Nicki before she became Barbie....Nicki hurt my feelings with this album, that all...i'm not in a special place like Janet is right now...Nicki farted in my special place with her album and forced me out

um, yah!!! lol i'm tired of hearing Kim talk shit too, but i've come to expect this from her...add that to the fact that i've been listening to Nicki before she became Barbie....Nicki hurt my feelings with this album, that all...i'm not in a special place like Janet is right now...Nicki farted in my special place with her album and forced me out

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Um ..pop artists fans act a fool too. Lest we forget that Bieber fever situation that happened at the mall a year or two back ..a few were seriously injured :lmao:

true that...but them white girls fight different than them black folks chile lol...let me post the video of them fighting for the last Pink Friday cd...I was like, well damn lol

24x1lrc.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You will NOT continue to drag Nicki's album like this... you just won't! :lol:

Although, I'm hoping that you do... :excited::whistle::lmao:

the last thing that I will say is this...when I listened to Nicki's album, I can't be sure, but i'm pretty positive that people have the same feeling when they first learn that they were just fucked with a diseased penis...as I said, I can't be sure...but i'm pretty positive..........i'm done

the last thing that I will say is this...when I listened to Nicki's album, I can't be sure, but i'm pretty positive that people have the same feeling when they first learn that they were just fucked with a diseased penis...as I said, I can't be sure...but i'm pretty positive..........i'm done

:o

OH...MY...DAMN!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*DEAD*