LIL KIM RESPONDS

Shawn1814

the last thing that I will say is this...when I listened to Nicki's album, I can't be sure, but i'm pretty positive that people have the same feeling when they first learn that they were just fucked with a diseased penis...as I said, I can't be sure...but i'm pretty positive..........i'm done

:o

mmwv20.jpg

You just completely destroyed "Pink Friday," just completely dismantled Nicki's first solo effort.... though one could argue she did it to herself. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Right! ..and she's still going ..on and on...and on...and .......FOR WHAT?!! THe root/reasoning of ur argument has been laid to rest the moment Nicki's lips parted and spoke the words HERSELF :mellow:

Thats the thing..Kim doesnt realize that she's helping Nicki sell records....instead of stomping the bitch. And lets be real Nikci is INDEED helping Kim get interviews ...cuz when was the last time you heard kim getting interviews? :unsure:

NOt with those low first week numbers... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Getting in touch with Lil Kim wasn’t too hard. The Brooklyn Native is back in New York and doing what she does best, cause controversy. Recently, rival Nicki Minaj, stated that Lil Kim would go down in history a “sore loser”. Lil Kim, who had been throwing darts at Minaj for almost a year responded to those claims to H8terade Radio.

“That was cute for her,” Kim said in a small voice. “Bitches like her do shit like that. Talk on ho, it’s easy talk when them album sales aint back yet.”

“Since you talking ’bout the history books, let’s talk about the fucking History books damn it. Bitch I got a grammy, bitch. I got number ones sweety. Source gave my last album 5 motherfucking mics ho. What the fuck they give you?”

Lil Kim, who is working hard on her new album currently titled Hard Core 2: All Hail The Queen, only states that the album will be her strongest album. People like will.I.am, Polo Da Don, The-Dream, and The Neptunes are attached to the project, but it is unsure when the album is to be released.

“You got alot to learn mama,” Kim said with her Brooklyn accent. “Respect the queen, stay in the princess section. Stay in yo lane mama.”

Hear more from Kim on Hip Hop Weekly Magazine next week.

http://h8teradeblog.com/2010/11/24/lil-kim-snaps-on-nicki-minaj-to-h8terade-radio/

:excited::dance:

Shot down and skinned :excited:

I wish Kim would brush up on her delivery, though. There's just no energy and charisma :( But she has improved a bit since that shitty verse on Keri's song.

im sure once she gets into the album that stuff will b taken care of