AMY WINEHOUSE FOUND DEAD !!

Dungeon Dragon

Again, ur making a conclusion that he trolled. And when does someone have to care about other people's feelings when posting in a thread. Game doesn't have to care about other people's emotions. That's your deal. That may sound harsh, but that's what it is

The point he was making about Norway is more about innocent people v someone who has a drug habit (and causing her own problems).

I don't make conclusions, I make observations. And trust, nobody expects him to care about other people's feelings or emotions. That doesn't mean his inconsiderate comments go unchallenged.

It isn't "someone" who had a drug habit, it's Amy Winehouse. Why he or anybody else wants to question our reaction on a celebrity/music forum is stupid. This isn't CNN. :rolleyes:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently it's not confirmed that she OD'd and her friends think she had a seizure.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-23-drugs-likely-not-responsible-for-amy-winehouses-death-insiders-tell-us

:(

Her neighbor said he heard screaming so this may be true.

I'm still in shock over this. CNN just showed footage of the police carrying Amy out of her apartment in a fucking gurney. :tear: I can't...

I don't make conclusions, I make observations. And trust, nobody expects him to care about other people's feelings or emotions. That doesn't mean his inconsiderate comments go unchallenged.

It isn't "someone" who had a drug habit, it's Amy Winehouse. Why he or anybody else wants to question our reaction on a celebrity/music forum is stupid. This isn't CNN. :rolleyes:

Thats the problem there, my dear

No shade, but YOU are putting your own baggage on the issue

Not everyone hails Amy Winehouse.

Not everyone has the same kind of thinking... i.e. that its a celebrity forum, and we should therefore respond accordingly. Some people are far more objective/detached from the forum

Thats the problem there, my dear

No shade, but YOU are putting your own baggage on the issue

Not everyone hails Amy Winehouse.

Not everyone has the same kind of thinking... i.e. that its a celebrity forum, and we should therefore respond accordingly. Some people are far more objective/detached from the forum

No, I'm not. I wasn't a fan of Brittany Murphy but I still reacted the same way when assholes made inconsiderate comments about her passing on the old forum. There is no "baggage" here. :rolleyes:

*Dead* @ his comments being "objective". :asham:

No, I'm not. I wasn't a fan of Brittany Murphy but I still reacted the same way when assholes made inconsiderate comments about her passing on the old forum. There is no "baggage" here. :rolleyes:

*Dead* @ his comments being "objective". :asham:

The point about Britanny Murphy is irrelevant, coz u just said a minute ago that's "it's Amy Winehouse", implying she warrants some kind of praise/great sympathy

Anywaz

I meant that he is not blurred by the fact that we're on a celebrity forum. For him, could be just a news item (like CNN)

I can tell ur one of 'those' types...the selfish stubborn bastards who day by day smoke themselfs a slow death and don't listen to anyone who tell them they're wrong for doing it. Why don't u just die and get it over with. Ur a waste of precious human life.

you got popped 2 negs.....wake the fuck up that world you think ....aint here :filenails:

The point about Britanny Murphy is irrelevant, coz u just said a minute ago that's "it's Amy Winehouse", implying she warrants some kind of praise/great sympathy

Anywaz

I meant that he is not blurred by the fact that we're on a celebrity forum. For me, could be just a news item (like CNN)

The point is COMPLETELY relevant because you implied I was impartial. :mellow: I said "it's Amy Winehouse" because she's a known figure, and not an innocent civilian. Nowhere did I imply she warrants praise, sympathy, or even respect.

But it IS a celebrity's forum where music and pop culture are discussed at length 24 hours a day. Surely even a little context could be kept in mind. :rolleyes:

The point is COMPLETELY relevant. :mellow: I said "it's Amy Winehouse" because she's a known figure, and not an innocent civilian. Nowhere did I imply she warrants praise, sympathy, or even respect.

But it IS a celebrity's forum where music and pop culture is discussed at length 24 hours a day. Surely even a little context could be kept in mind. :rolleyes:

You said it's Amy Winehouse, not some other addict. You're elevating her.

I don't get the point you're trying to make...

And even tho it's a music forum, who cares? Doesn't mean everyone posts with that in mind or that everyone on here is a pop/celebrity junkie

You said it's Amy Winehouse, not some other addict. You're elevating her.

I don't get the point you're trying to make...

And even tho it's a music forum, who cares? Doesn't mean everyone posts with that in mind or that everyone on here is a pop/celebrity junkie

I said "it's Amy Winehouse" and not some other addict because she's a celebrity. A known figure. A famous singer. Her name alone elevates her - I don't. Why am I having to repeat myself? :mellow:

If somebody wants to show concern over the fact that we are more responsive to the news of a celebrity passing than a terrorist attack then I will remind them of our setting each and every time.

I said "it's Amy Winehouse" and not some other addict because she's a celebrity. A known figure. A famous singer. Her name alone elevates her - I don't. Why am I having to repeat myself? :mellow:

If somebody wants to show concern over the fact that we are more responsive to the news of a celebrity passing than a terrorist attack then I will remind them of our setting each and every time.

I don't get the point you're trying to make by saying "it's Amy Winehouse". Not everyone cares about celebrities.Hell, I bet some people don't even know who she is. I's not even the most viewed news item on some news site. Not everyone is obsessed with celebrity life.

huh.gif to the 2nd paragraph

You're allowed to be more responsive to Amy etc. But u can't dictate that everyone has the same emotional response to the passing of a celebrity (regardless of the fact that we are on a Janet forum)

I don't get the point you're trying to make by saying "it's Amy Winehouse". Not everyone cares about celebrities.Hell, I bet some people don't even know who she is. I's not even the most viewed news item on some news site. Not everyone is obsessed with celebrity life.

huh.gif to the 2nd paragraph

You're allowed to be more responsive to Amy etc. But u can't dictate that everyone has the same emotional response to the passing of a celebrity (regardless of the fact that we are on a Janet forum)

I'm not repeating myself AGAIN. If you didn't get it the first two times that's your issue, not mine.

You're really begging to be read, aren't you? :mellow: I'm not saying everyone should have the same emotional response. I'm saying nobody should act surprised or call it "a sad world" when they see that this thread has more replies than that of the Norway attacks. It has any-and-everything to do with the fact that we are on a music forum.

I'm not repeating myself AGAIN. If you didn't get it the first two times that's your issue, not mine.

You're really begging to be read, aren't you? :mellow: I'm not saying everyone should have the same emotional response. I'm saying nobody should act surprised or call it "a sad world" when they see that this thread has more replies than that of the Norway attacks. It has any-and-everything to do with the fact that we are on a music forum.

Someone's getting narky *growl*

Funny how u didn't say that the first time round

wave.gifwave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

(and btw those points u made are debatable, but anyway)

Archived