Having kids?

Bailey

probably....she says things...like on my facebook a friend of hers I know her son, well the lady had a bday party this past weekend and my mom comes back talking about how the grandkids look just like the guy I went to school with...shit like that...or the kids she watches in her daycare, she treats them like her own. Here is one thing that is kinda fucked up but I say what I say here cause I don't care, but its weird to me the youngest boy, Christian calls my mom, mama. Im like that's not your mother, and he gets mad if you try to correct him....so we let him call Auntie Carlin...Mama instead :unsure:

Does your mum know about you ?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's true, I just have girls that hit on me all the time at school, if I wanted to fuck I could. But there's baby daddy shit that I aint for. My cousins have different dads, and well the oldest boy his father's parents wanted to take the child from her, and still do, the other younger boy his dad locked up and out the picture. So the oldest boy gets picked up by his dad's parents they want their grand baby, and the youngest one gets left behind, it's sad as shit cause the young one will stand at the door saying goodbye over and over and Im like dude they up the street and gone now, come on. I tried to get him to go outside to play, which he loves, go downstairs to the play pen which he loves, nothing worked, all he knew was he was left behind and doesn't understand why. The oldest boy's "people" said we would take the other one so he not left out but we don't want to start anything we can't keep up or have instances where we wont.

I think you feel pressure from both your mom, age, and maybe the straight world, that's why you want children. Maybe even pity for your cousin.

I think you feel pressure from both your mom, age, and maybe the straight world, that's why you want children. Maybe even pity for your cousin.

God you sound like that one friend I have I see once a week....well used to until he got gay teas for me and decided his license meant more to him... :whistle:

Does your mum know about you ?

of course that's the BIG disappointment, she looks at both her sons and she thinks well one is all fucked up and the other is well all fucked up too so I don't stand a chance at grandkids, and my mother is like me emotional, Im like my dad though smart, my brother the opposite not smart, not emotional.

no, I was disagreeing ... the connection to the child is different when it's your own

so you want children? Or you at least imagine? I don't think I even dared to imagine...what would he be like? or She? we don't have any girls in our family, between my dad and his brother only one girl and 4 boys.

maybe it's not in the cards for some folks, Janet probably will never have kids, and has crossed that bridge and dealt with it. I still think though it's a piece of living that you miss out on. I find it strange Janet could be with two people for years and never have kids, the only answer is she does not want them

I'd love to have a child but I don't know if I could handle it.

you male or female? :unsure: I don't know how I would deal with the gay part. I mean kids have it hard enough nowadays, but I would want a partner, a true partner not some ass, and two dads might be a lot to handle.

Sometimes, I feel like the odd one out because everyone at work has kids. And of course, they like to talk about their kids and I'll listen, but I don't have any input. I want a child, but then I don't. Now would be the time, but it seems like it's not in the cards.

maybe it's not in the cards for some folks, Janet probably will never have kids, and has crossed that bridge and dealt with it. I still think though it's a piece of living that you miss out on. I find it strange Janet could be with two people for years and never have kids, the only answer is she does not want them

Janet came from a very big family. She probably just wants her peace and quiet now without the hassle that children can be. Plus, she's too into the benefits of a couple to have kids to be careful around. She wants her freedom.

Sometimes, I feel like the odd one out because everyone at work has kids. And of course, they like to talk about their kids and I'll listen, but I don't have any input. I want a child, but then I don't. Now would be the time, but it seems like it's not in the cards.

I know ..... I just don't want to be the dude that reaches like 40 plus who has no kids and no real long term relationship ..... I want at least one or the other

Archived