Having kids?

Bailey

I think I wanna have kids, I mean make a baby. I don't want a bunch of kids but just to continue the blood line, have a kid that is my own flesh and blood to give as much as I can. I know my mother wants grand babies, she just doesn't have them. I don't know how it would work though, me approaching a chick like will you have my baby and give it to me and go away?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay a surrogate mother to have the child. That'd be easier than going through a custody battle with some random female.

Personally, I don't know if I wanna have kids. I mean, I love and adore my godbabies and children in general. But having some of my own? I don't know if I can ever be the "full-time mommy" type. That just doesn't look like it can be in the cards for me.

Pay a surrogate mother to have the child. That'd be easier than going through a custody battle with some random female.

Personally, I don't know if I wanna have kids. I mean, I love and adore my godbabies and children in general. But having some of my own? I don't know if I can ever be the "full-time mommy" type. That just doesn't look like it can be in the cards for me.

that's the issue I can play with my cousins and enjoy their presence but then I can walk away when Im bored, and I do.

that's the issue I can play with my cousins and enjoy their presence but then I can walk away when Im bored, and I do.

So if that's the case, you should probably hold off until you're sure you wanna have kids FOR YOU. Not for someone else regardless of who it is.

So if that's the case, you should probably hold off until you're sure you wanna have kids FOR YOU. Not for someone else regardless of who it is.

I don't know my mom wants grandkids and she has none. Not me not my brother, and were both in our 30's. I don't want kids while im going to school and trying to do medicine. I want to be able to provide and give the best or at least not be broke trying to make ends meet.

I don't know my mom wants grandkids and she has none. Not me not my brother, and were both in our 30's. I don't want kids while im going to school and trying to do medicine. I want to be able to provide and give the best or at least not be broke trying to make ends meet.

Well even with that, it'll be a burden for both you and the children if you aren't able to spend good time with them. Unless your mother can keep them most of the time, then rushing to have them just because she wants them isn't really a good idea.

Put it on your brother and pressure him to have kids.

why are you in this thread? Don't you notice I don't fuck with you so why bring yo bitch ass in here? :filenails: Oh that's right yo mama didn't raise you betta, maybe kids do need a good mom :whistle:

Because I can... what the fuck you gonna do about it? :lmao:

Really mama jokes? Think you killin it? :fart:

I didn't say anything negative notice who the one flying off the handle u mad? :lmao::w00t:

Well even with that, it'll be a burden for both you and the children if you aren't able to spend good time with them. Unless your mother can keep them most of the time, then rushing to have them just because she wants them isn't really a good idea.

it's true, I just have girls that hit on me all the time at school, if I wanted to fuck I could. But there's baby daddy shit that I aint for. My cousins have different dads, and well the oldest boy his father's parents wanted to take the child from her, and still do, the other younger boy his dad locked up and out the picture. So the oldest boy gets picked up by his dad's parents they want their grand baby, and the youngest one gets left behind, it's sad as shit cause the young one will stand at the door saying goodbye over and over and Im like dude they up the street and gone now, come on. I tried to get him to go outside to play, which he loves, go downstairs to the play pen which he loves, nothing worked, all he knew was he was left behind and doesn't understand why. The oldest boy's "people" said we would take the other one so he not left out but we don't want to start anything we can't keep up or have instances where we wont.

it's true, I just have girls that hit on me all the time at school, if I wanted to fuck I could. But there's baby daddy shit that I aint for. My cousins have different dads, and well the oldest boy his father's parents wanted to take the child from her, and still do, the other younger boy his dad locked up and out the picture. So the oldest boy gets picked up by his dad's parents they want their grand baby, and the youngest one gets left behind, it's sad as shit cause the young one will stand at the door saying goodbye over and over and Im like dude they up the street and gone now, come on. I tried to get him to go outside to play, which he loves, go downstairs to the play pen which he loves, nothing worked, all he knew was he was left behind and doesn't understand why. The oldest boy's "people" said we would take the other one so he not left out but we don't want to start anything we can't keep up or have instances where we wont.

NO ..... that's because your Gay :umm:

is he ?

probably....she says things...like on my facebook a friend of hers I know her son, well the lady had a bday party this past weekend and my mom comes back talking about how the grandkids look just like the guy I went to school with...shit like that...or the kids she watches in her daycare, she treats them like her own. Here is one thing that is kinda fucked up but I say what I say here cause I don't care, but its weird to me the youngest boy, Christian calls my mom, mama. Im like that's not your mother, and he gets mad if you try to correct him....so we let him call Auntie Carlin...Mama instead :unsure:

I've never wanted kids and I can't picture that ever changing.

why? you don't wonder even a little? well you have never had a relationship either...I don't know maybe im feeling the str8 world's ideals placed on myself

Archived