Having kids?

Bailey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I remember one lesbian member. Her s/n was Uknowuwantme. She stopped coming around after all the issues that began happening with the forum. -_-

...that is not fair at all. I mean, I'm not leaving of course. ^_^ But that is not fair at all -_-

well all I can say is this....such a private yet public figure leaves things up to assumptions and interpretations. Maybe it's not our business and probably aint, but to some extent I still would like her to say something substantial...I know how she does interviews and questions she don't like. All Im saying is Janet's autobiography should be a tell ALL...and tell it like it was and speak on it sista. :filenails:

Lmao okay, but I still wasn't talking about her with those posts...

I don't think I would. That issue is so private and touchy, she doesn't need to disclose more than she already has, in an interview at least. We aren't entitled or privy to that information just cause we're fans. Now, if she decided to put it in her biography, that'd be great if she decided to. If she does an autobiography it better be all open and raw because I'm not here for pageant books.

...that is not fair at all. I mean, I'm not leaving of course. ^_^ But that is not fair at all -_-

It isn't. -_-

You can always flirt with Jodienda. She's straight, but she's cute and she LOVES the gays. :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's cute they made her look thin +1 :thumbup:

That's because it is an old pic/gif. lol

Lmao okay, but I still wasn't talking about her with those posts...

I don't think I would. That issue is so private and touchy, she doesn't need to disclose more than she already has, in an interview at least. We aren't entitled or privy to that information just cause we're fans. Now, if she decided to put it in her biography, that'd be great if she decided to. If she does an autobiography it better be all open and raw because I'm not here for pageant books.

I agree it's her choice and not her must do.....But we wanna know and she knows business....so you wanna sell? You want me to buy it? well :filenails:

why you don't want a hood clit that can make ya toes curl :unsure:

The last I saw of her, in my "We Need More Chicks 'Round Here" thread, she was interested in straight men. Not chicks. So I doubt she'd give me the time of day -_-

On the original topic, I want two or three kids, but only once I have enough money to comfortably live an upper-middle class lifestyle. That's at least 15 years away so I don't have to think about it too much right now.

:rolleyes:

Archived