Having kids?

Bailey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chile i have a dog and that is enough! Fuck having kids! I won't want any of those "things" unless I am rich or living comfortably with my rich white republican husband!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

I'm very good with kids, but I don't want any at all...that may change, but that's how I feel for now.

I'm sure some people are well-adjusted parents who didn't plan to be, in fact, I know some. There are also a shit ton of unfit parents who fuck up their kids, who will then fuck up their kids, who will then fuck up their kids. It's a better damage control plan to have things figured out before you make a life-altering decision, not just for you, but for your child.

That I believe is Janet's concern, why have kids, why risk that? When we know what it's like to have parents that are not the best together, her mom, like my mom put up with a man that had his ways. I do expect that Janet's autobiography WILL explain why she never had kids with Rene or Jermaine yet they together for years :filenails:

That I believe is Janet's concern, why have kids, why risk that? When we know what it's like to have parents that are not the best together, her mom, like my mom put up with a man that had his ways. I do expect that Janet's autobiography WILL explain why she never had kids with Rene or Jermaine yet they together for years :filenails:

I was not talking about Janet....this is the one and only statement I made about Janet

I don't like when people just assume Janet doesn't want kids. To me, she's always seemed like she would. There's always a possibility that she was never able to have them. I don't like to assume anything and I don't like when people ask her that question...seems to make her uncomfortable and me as well.
, and every other post was about me or the subject in general....

I want someone to show my adorable pics to :tear:

of kids of yours? or yourself? I know at work they pull them pictures quick...I had a teacher we would ask if he had kids and he would say sure you wanna see a pic of my pride and joy? and he would show you a picture of a bottle of Joy soap and Pride cleaner :rolleyes:

of kids of yours? or yourself? I know at work they pull them pictures quick...I had a teacher we would ask if he had kids and he would say sure you wanna see a pic of my pride and joy? and he would show you a picture of a bottle of Joy soap and Pride cleaner :rolleyes:

I wanna show pics of myself on here -_- Flirt with somebody like you boys/queens do on here <_<

I was not talking about Janet....this is the one and only statement I made about Janet , and every other post was about me or the subject in general....

well all I can say is this....such a private yet public figure leaves things up to assumptions and interpretations. Maybe it's not our business and probably aint, but to some extent I still would like her to say something substantial...I know how she does interviews and questions she don't like. All Im saying is Janet's autobiography should be a tell ALL...and tell it like it was and speak on it sista. :filenails:

Archived