Having kids?

Bailey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last I saw of her, in my "We Need More Chicks 'Round Here" thread, she was interested in straight men. Not chicks. So I doubt she'd give me the time of day -_-

You not butch enough I saw a butch lesbo sit down in my med term class right next to all the sexy Black females like nigga what? :filenails:

People especially gay guys shouldn't have children... if they cant even have a stable relationship with someone. It takes two parents to raise a child... unless extreme circumstances happen (death). Also need self esteem and a backbone.

What about all the unstable str8 people with kids?

I don't have the dedication for children. I babysat my niece quite often and I just don't have it in me. It's too much work, and requires much more effort than I'm willing to invest.

For some of you, constructing a sentence is a challenge. I could only imagine your hardships in raising a child.

Well that would be a perfect world. As long as the kid has one good parent they will be all right.

this is true and being a good parent has nothing to do with the relationships you have plenty of folks out here end up in fucked up marriages, gay men are different only in the sense we cannot breed so it's easier to just walk away a lot of people that are str8 stay together for the kids only and that's not right. Also just because a relationship did not work out does not make someone a throw away anymore than a child that comes from a dysfunctional family. :filenails:

Well that would be a perfect world. As long as the kid has one good parent they will be all right.

You always need two... or some type of support system children require alot of work it could be a strain on just one person all the time 24/7. Door mats shouldn't have children if you can't even have a stable relationship because or your own short comings how is it possible to even raise a child correctly? We don't need anymore insecure broken people in the world.

Some people have children for the wrong reasons anyway to fill some type of void or insecurity. People should want to have children to continue a legacy and pass on what you know not to please anyone else.

opinions be damned people should not be so judgmental, it's funny to me how someone can size another person up as if they know them and they have never met. I created this thread to discuss, and as for some members it is what it is I don't fuck wit them but they stay sniffing behind my ass crack I swear it's funny to me, because as smart as I am and as handsome I am, I am a lot of things, but certain others' opinions are non-muthafucking factors, I just sit back and wait for they next suspension. :whistle:

Oh well if I get suspended for typing my opinion I can enter any thread I want to get the fuck over it. Not like you and the flop foundation don't ghost up in my threads anyway it is what it is. You wasn't attacked I was talking to blatin anyway.

simmer down boo, it aint that serious....at this point im used to you, so like we both have said it is what it is, you came in here threw that shade and started shit, I don't recall even so much as looking yo way SIR. But since you brought it up, why do they suspend you so damn much? And please don't say it's me calling the mod police cause I can't be bothered with you on that anymore, you here Im here and neither of us are going anywhere, well unless you get banned or sumthing. :whistle:

Archived