Having kids?

Bailey

I don't like when people just assume Janet doesn't want kids. To me, she's always seemed like she would. There's always a possibility that she was never able to have them. I don't like to assume anything and I don't like when people ask her that question...seems to make her uncomfortable and me as well.

But anywhore, I've gone back and forth about having kids...I don't know. I just don't think I'd be a good parent. Then again I'm way too young to even think about it right now. I do love having my nephew around though ^_^ I just don't think having a kid just because you WANT one, or wanna see what they'd look like, etc is a good enough reason. People need to evaluate what would be best for the child and if they would be a good parent, etc. So as of now. No. No kids.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

gurl keep up he has never been in a relationship and has had no sex for years....which I can get no sex...Im not having sex, but I have been involved several times. I think it's a bit risky, being involved because someone gets to know you, you break up, and they get to tell the world what they know about u.

gurl keep up he has never been in a relationship and has had no sex for years....which I can get no sex...Im not having sex, but I have been involved several times. I think it's a bit risky, being involved because someone gets to know you, you break up, and they get to tell the world what they know about u.

:mellow:

Me aint Austin and nem :umm:

I don't like when people just assume Janet doesn't want kids. To me, she's always seemed like she would. There's always a possibility that she was never able to have them. I don't like to assume anything and I don't like when people ask her that question...seems to make her uncomfortable and me as well.

But anywhore, I've gone back and forth about having kids...I don't know. I just don't think I'd be a good parent. Then again I'm way too young to even think about it right now. I do love having my nephew around though ^_^ I just don't think having a kid just because you WANT one, or wanna see what they'd look like, etc is a good enough reason. People need to evaluate what would be best for the child and if they would be a good parent, etc. So as of now. No. No kids.

I read what you said.....but I don't think it works in a logical sense, I think having life or giving birth to life is much like living life, it just sorta happens, a lot of shit you don't plan comes along and you deal with it. I mean how many folks are parents that probably weren't planning on being parents and it happen and they adjusted. My mom told me I was planned, my younger brother a surprise...I ask did dad know any of this shit you thinking :rolleyes: because my dad has said he never wanted kids

Do we need a little Oprah? I'm just sayin' :umm:

Agreed. So more than likely, she won't I remember the Tyra interview where she asked her in '08 if some of her eggs were froze, she got very nervous so I doubt she did that.

I don't know why wouldn't she...I mean it's like look if you decide to you have this option open for later, you never know what may happen, I never saw the SB coming and Janet playing 7400 but it did....and she is still a queen...OUR QUEEN and she handled herself like one too. :filenails:

I don't know why wouldn't she...I mean it's like look if you decide to you have this option open for later, you never know what may happen, I never saw the SB coming and Janet playing 7400 but it did....and she is still a queen...OUR QUEEN and she handled herself like one too. :filenails:

You had me up until the SB talk :umm:

I'm actually with you there. If I ever have kids, they will have meaningful names like I do. Not something entirely made up. :mellow:

well I read a book called "Freakonmics" and it was all about numbers and this professor that looked at stats and crunched the numbers to figure out weird facts, he said they looked at public records in Cali and found that if you had a resume identical to someone White but had a name like Shanquai, the White would be hired almost every time, the chapter was called "Whats in a Name?"

well I read a book called "Freakonmics" and it was all about numbers and this professor that looked at stats and crunched the numbers to figure out weird facts, he said they looked at public records in Cali and found that if you had a resume identical to someone White but had a name like Shanquai, the White would be hired almost every time, the chapter was called "Whats in a Name?"

Corporate America looks for overall look. Not just qualifications. That want someone who looks good on paper, too. Including the name.

Archived