Having kids?

Bailey

Sometimes, I feel like the odd one out because everyone at work has kids. And of course, they like to talk about their kids and I'll listen, but I don't have any input. I want a child, but then I don't. Now would be the time, but it seems like it's not in the cards.

Now you sound like me.....and you know that's all they talk about is their families, or what they planned to cook for their husbands, I had a chick I worked with, older, she would plan the whole fucking week menu at work talking to me...Im like...ummmmm :umm: so yes I get that I feel left out.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janet came from a very big family. She probably just wants her peace and quiet now without the hassle that children can be. Plus, she's too into the benefits of a couple to have kids to be careful around. She wants her freedom.

Janet has plenty money though ... I know it doesn't mean everything but it's a big help with kids

Janet came from a very big family. She probably just wants her peace and quiet now without the hassle that children can be. Plus, she's too into the benefits of a couple to have kids to be careful around. She wants her freedom.

I get that, but to some extent I think maybe Janet questions if she could do it, be a good parent....she should know she has Mama Katherine in her and that makes her mother to musical royalty if nothing else so beautiful children.

Janet has plenty money though ... I know it doesn't mean everything but it's a big help with kids

I don't think the money has anything to do with it. I think the hassle she wants to avoid is the noise, the constant care and affection, the long-term commitment, the after-effects of pregnancy. You know she wants to keep her figure. It's alot for a woman to handle.

I get that, but to some extent I think maybe Janet questions if she could do it, be a good parent....she should know she has Mama Katherine in her and that makes her mother to musical royalty if nothing else so beautiful children.

I think she feels she could be a great mother, deep down. Maybe she has realized that she could. But I don't think that question is what's keeping her from having children.

I don't think the money has anything to do with it. I think the hassle she wants to avoid is the noise, the constant care and affection, the long-term commitment, the after-effects of pregnancy. You know she wants to keep her figure. It's alot for a woman to handle.

I think she feels she could be a great mother, deep down. Maybe she has realized that she could. But I don't think that question is what's keeping her from having children.

It's like Oprah ... NO KIDS and all that wealth

I think being rich might make it worst have you not seen what rich kids aka celebs turn out like? They think the world is their toilet. I do not want brats :filenails:

I would never raise a child like that. They can act like brats if they want to, I'm not afraid to crack a couple skulls.

At 45 unless she has frozen her own eggs and intends to do surrogate, it's a mute point for Janet....45 is too old to have a kid without risking a lot of medical issues.

do they have lease-a-kid with the option to buy? :whistle: that wouldn't work I want my own sperm to see if my child turns out smart, or beautiful...

I'm calling Bill Cosby. We need a sequel to "Kids Say the Darndest Things". It shall be called "AdultsBailey Can Say the Dumbest Shit" -_-

I would never raise a child like that. They can act like brats if they want to, I'm not afraid to crack a couple skulls.

see I need balance, im the one that would play with them and sit with them and read, I need a partner that is stronger than me that will lay down the law like look this is how it is

I'm calling Bill Cosby. We need a sequel to "Kids Say the Darndest Things". It shall be called "AdultsBailey Can Say the Dumbest Shit" -_-

:lmao: chile boom they got women going to sperm banks going thru catalogs, if I wanted I could find some sperm from a genius and find an egg from a model :filenails:

It's like Oprah ... NO KIDS and all that wealth

Do we need a little Oprah? I'm just sayin' :umm:

At 45 unless she has frozen her own eggs and intends to do surrogate, it's a mute point for Janet....45 is too old to have a kid without risking a lot of medical issues.

Agreed. So more than likely, she won't I remember the Tyra interview where she asked her in '08 if some of her eggs were froze, she got very nervous so I doubt she did that.

hate me....ALL OF YOU...I don't care my kids would not have those kinda names, and you know damn well what Im saying :filenails:

I'm actually with you there. If I ever have kids, they will have meaningful names like I do. Not something entirely made up. :mellow:

Archived