Having kids?

Bailey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corporate America looks for overall look. Not just qualifications. That want someone who looks good on paper, too. Including the name.

so then yes done-da-da don't name yo kids Shanquai, Bamboquita and shit like that :filenails:

Lol

nevermind my dad is the angry type and so is you, we stand a statistical shot at having sum gangsta babies. I remember my one butch lesbian BEST friend ever we lived together and would talk, we talked about kids, and she said if we bred we would give birth to the anti-Christ :ph34r:

why are you so surprised? I already stalked Shawn out he is really light :huh: and im caramel so whateve...he built bigger than me so im gonna have to spread my legs :filenails:

where are yall seeing all these photos of Shawn...I've only seen like 3 photos total .. :lol:

I read what you said.....but I don't think it works in a logical sense, I think having life or giving birth to life is much like living life, it just sorta happens, a lot of shit you don't plan comes along and you deal with it. I mean how many folks are parents that probably weren't planning on being parents and it happen and they adjusted. My mom told me I was planned, my younger brother a surprise...I ask did dad know any of this shit you thinking :rolleyes: because my dad has said he never wanted kids

I'm sure some people are well-adjusted parents who didn't plan to be, in fact, I know some. There are also a shit ton of unfit parents who fuck up their kids, who will then fuck up their kids, who will then fuck up their kids. It's a better damage control plan to have things figured out before you make a life-altering decision, not just for you, but for your child.

where are yall seeing all these photos of Shawn...I've only seen like 3 photos total .. :lol:

Ima tell da truth....you asked a question and I can answer it....bitch if you on Facebook....hell I know you... :filenails: I can find you

Archived