The TV Thread

Pebbles

Chile...supposedly Jeff's stans (didn't know he had any) are calling Shelton's family and making death threats :lmao:

Honestly, i can see why everyones hates Shelton. BUT the death threats ARE too much.

America hating Shellard...no surprise. His mouth is too big and he played both sides.

Big brother after dark is SO BORING now. They're all "friendly"...Jordan is talking to Shelton and Rachel is talkative....i want to see these BITCHES fight! Not play board games. :sigh::cry:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, i can see why everyones hates Shelton. BUT the death threats ARE too much.

America hating Shellard...no surprise. His mouth is too big and he played both sides.

Big brother after dark is SO BORING now. They're all "friendly"...Jordan is talking to Shelton and Rachel is talkative....i want to see these BITCHES fight! Not play board games. :sigh::cry:

I bet even the Jury house is friendly now. Jeff was prolly livid at first but I can see him and Dani cooling off and bren/Dani/jeff actually getting along in there. They probably all told her see bitch we told you that you started a vet war and all these floaters make it to the end.

I think its funny Sheldons ass is gone thursday now nice plan to switch you old heffa! jeffs brother tweeted for people to quit being stupid and threatening her and harassing her family. Along with the producer of the show. I get why people dont like her self righteous lying ass though. i was mad rachel dragged jordan off during that fight with Shelly. jordan does NOT play when she gets pissed she will cuss ANYBODY out.

I loved her fight with Russel her season she got all up in his mf face and chest bumped him hell even Chima didnt go that far

I bet even the Jury house is friendly now. Jeff was prolly livid at first but I can see him and Dani cooling off and bren/Dani/jeff actually getting along in there. They probably all told her see bitch we told you that you started a vet war and all these floaters make it to the end.

I think its funny Sheldons ass is gone thursday now nice plan to switch you old heffa! jeffs brother tweeted for people to quit being stupid and threatening her and harassing her family. Along with the producer of the show. I get why people dont like her self righteous lying ass though. i was mad rachel dragged jordan off during that fight with Shelly. jordan does NOT play when she gets pissed she will cuss ANYBODY out.

I loved her fight with Russel her season she got all up in his mf face and chest bumped him hell even Chima didnt go that far

DEATHHHH @ Sheldon!

Honay, Mrs. Jordan WENT AWFFF On Shelton on yesterday's episode! She was ready to beat her azz in that room! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was dying! Jordan TRIES to be all dumb and innocent but i BET you she fights like a hood rat. -_-:ph34r:

DEATHHHH @ Sheldon!

Honay, Mrs. Jordan WENT AWFFF On Shelton on yesterday's episode! She was ready to beat her azz in that room! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was dying! Jordan TRIES to be all dumb and innocent but i BET you she fights like a hood rat. -_-:ph34r:

LOL you know she does!!! I can totally see her slamming a bitches head into a mirror. People say jeff is mean to her sometimes when he gets all aggressive but I guarantee you she will cut his ass in a minute if he go too far. I think their relationship is cute.

Do you really think Rachel is pregnant or shes gaming? I dont see how they can deny her a pregnancy test if she really thinks she is. i mean its kinda important that they know I would think. And she keeps bringing it up on the sly to jordan. Sheldon talking bout shes gonna tell brendon when she gets to JH. That is one nosy ass man

LOL you know she does!!! I can totally see her slamming a bitches head into a mirror. People say jeff is mean to her sometimes when he gets all aggressive but I guarantee you she will cut his ass in a minute if he go too far. I think their relationship is cute.

Do you really think Rachel is pregnant or shes gaming? I dont see how they can deny her a pregnancy test if she really thinks she is. i mean its kinda important that they know I would think. And she keeps bringing it up on the sly to jordan. Sheldon talking bout shes gonna tell brendon when she gets to JH. That is one nosy ass man

Jordan is def underestimated. And when provoked, she comes out of her shell. Jeff...one of the reason's i don't like him is because of the way he treats Jordan! During the big blow up in the kitchen earlier this season, Jordan was speaking and Jeff told her basically to shut up or something. It was so rude and condescending. He is a bully to me....i don't like him. I liked him...in his original season. Now...nope. And Jordan changed too.

And i do think that ginger bitch is pregnant. I may be 100% wrong, but i have a feeling she is. I don't see why she'd lie.

I think it's just gaming. Like you said, there's no reason why they would deny her a pregnancy test. She's going to try to say she's expecting so she can get votes once she hits the top 3 -_-

I bet if it was a crispy cream eating contest, Adam would win that. How can the ONLY man left in the house let 4 gurls beat him? :mellow:

Talk bout sum "I lost all this weight" Gurl the hell you didn't. :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

Ugh @ Red crotch winning veto. If they keep Shellard.....i'm so through.

Shellys Ass is GONE. Even jerry has a message for Shelly...

Archived