The TV Thread

Pebbles

Chile, Maryann is dead and gone..let her go boo.. :rolleyes:

I'm so psyched for the TB season finale..and I'ma have withdrawals for another year once it's gone off.. :rolleyes:

i love that bitch man. she was so extra wit it. :wub:

i am too. I hope Marnee gets her revenge, they didnt have to blast her like that. <_< She just had a taste of power and it drove her crazy...it happens, shit! :rolleyes:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe I watched Big Brother. Like Heather said, the producers definitely set out to help certain people stay in the game.

anywho, Im looking forward to seeing The Secret Circle this fall...it looks like the movie The Craft but cheesier.

I kind of want to watch secret circle too but its on thursdays and it looks like its gonna be ruul cheesy. Plus imma need them witches to find some hotter men to be shirtless and cast sex spells on

936full-the-secret-circle-poster.jpg

Vampire Diaries has been good though glad its back soon. I just added xfactor to the season pass on dvr

i cant believe I watched Big Brother. Like Heather said, the producers definitely set out to help certain people stay in the game.

CBS had to "repair" their poll in the site for America's favorite player. I went to vote for Danielle but my vote wouldn't submit. So I tried it with the newbies and it still didn't go through. I texted a friend to do it and it only counted her vote when she clicked the thing for Jordan, and I read a couple of blogs and they had the same issue. Suddenly the poll works now for all of them. CBS is nothing but a huge stunt queen when it comes to BB.

CBS had to "repair" their poll in the site for America's favorite player. I went to vote for Danielle but my vote wouldn't submit. So I tried it with the newbies and it still didn't go through. I texted a friend to do it and it only counted her vote when she clicked the thing for Jordan, and I read a couple of blogs and they had the same issue. Suddenly the poll works now for all of them. CBS is nothing but a huge stunt queen when it comes to BB.

It wasnt just the newbies it was the same for all of them. I voted the first day and it didnt work with submit you had to hit enter at the end of the captcha instead of clicking submit

It wasnt just the newbies it was the same for all of them. I voted the first day and it didnt work with submit you had to hit enter at the end of the captcha instead of clicking submit

That's what I did this morning including doing the captcha thing (I'm not stupid, I know you have to do that for the vote to be counted), and it didn't work for anyone except the couples. And if others had the same exact problem that I had, it's clear what CBS is doing. Maybe CBS will give it to someone else, but I'm positive it's going to one of their favorite 4.

I kind of want to watch secret circle too but its on thursdays and it looks like its gonna be ruul cheesy. Plus imma need them witches to find some hotter men to be shirtless and cast sex spells on

i agree. we need more sexy men. -_- I see that guy from Queer as Folk is getting a new check though, im sure he is happy to be working again.

ive been meaning to get into Vampire Diaries, just havent found the time. Do you watch Supernatural? :unsure:

<_<

I wouldnt be surprised if they have Jordan come out and sing 'Love On Top' at the finale and have her reveal a fake baby bump at the end of the song :rolleyes: Anything for ratings. And they still want to claim that they knew nothing about the Superbowl incident until it happend...OKAY CBS..yeah right. :rolleyes:

<_<

I wouldnt be surprised if they have Jordan come out and sing 'Love On Top' at the finale and have her reveal a fake baby bump at the end of the song :rolleyes: Anything for ratings. And they still want to claim that they knew nothing about the Superbowl incident until it happend...OKAY CBS..yeah right. :rolleyes:

SHUT UP! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They aren't fooling anyone. They knew what Janet and Justin were going to do. I'm sure they had to have someone out there reviewing the rehearsals to make sure everything went properly.

SHUT UP! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They aren't fooling anyone. They knew what Janet and Justin were going to do. I'm sure they had to have someone out there reviewing the rehearsals to make sure everything went properly.

dont be surprised when it happens boo. :rolleyes::lol: Im so mad at myself for watching BB, if anybody deserves that money its Brendon for them dick pics :wub: I didnt understand why he was voted back in the house, but now I know. :lol:

oh you know they knew. MTV knew too...they just forgot that it was an election year and people were trying to push their 'holy' agendas.

That's what I did this morning including doing the captcha thing (I'm not stupid, I know you have to do that for the vote to be counted), and it didn't work for anyone except the couples. And if others had the same exact problem that I had, it's clear what CBS is doing. Maybe CBS will give it to someone else, but I'm positive it's going to one of their favorite 4.

There is absolutely no way a newbie was EVER going to win the popular vote. NONE of them are popular at all especially porsche. People didnt even know she was on the show 60% of the season. kalia has been on the bottom of the polls the whole season along with lawon and Keith

<_<

:asham::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dont be surprised when it happens boo. :rolleyes::lol: Im so mad at myself for watching BB, if anybody deserves that money its Brendon for them dick pics :wub: I didnt understand why he was voted back in the house, but now I know. :lol:

oh you know they knew. MTV knew too...they just forgot that it was an election year and people were trying to push their 'holy' agendas.

I'm shocked they had him back because of the nude pictures.

-_- They did too much to try to make it seem like they weren't in the loop for the performance.

There is absolutely no way a newbie was EVER going to win the popular vote. NONE of them are popular at all especially porsche. People didnt even know she was on the show 60% of the season. kalia has been on the bottom of the polls the whole season along with lawon and Keith

True, but still doesn't give CBS the right to fuck with the poll the way they did. And the way they edited the film for the days the show is aired on their channel is ridiculous.

Archived