The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so over this season. Ugh. Kalia's big ass.....i knew she wouldn't win that HOH. She was struggling to breathe as soon as Julie said "Go!". :sigh:

I bet she got all happy when she saw Donuts thinking she could eat.....then quickly sad when she knew she had to work.

Tori Spelling just came in the house from Rachels pandoras box. And Rachel was trapped upstairs with jessies wack ass again

Adam won the veto and kalia is ruul mad he told her he aint using it to save her ass. Finally that hongry bitch is headed to jury

So pretty much Jordan and Rach are getting in the final 3. -_- If I was Adam I'd use it and vote out Jordan. That way they can try to get Rach out since he'd have a better chance of getting in the final 2 against Porsche and Kalia.

Big Brother....like i said why even watch......

Soooooo apparently they did evict/HOH early this week.....and......

Kalia was evicted and ADAM'S FAT ASS GOT HOH. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :umm:

I am so over this show. Porshe...gurl.....bye. She's so done. :rolleyes: Lard ass will either nominate Por right out the gate OR BD her. Fat bitch. Ugh. :thumbdown:

Adam isnt against Porsche he told her its up to her to win veto. If she does then jordan is probably gone. Any other scenario with veto and porsche is out though

Archived