The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shes stupidly leading toward getting rid of jordan

Oh lord. :sigh:

I taped BB after dark(why....don't ask!) and Jordan was NO WHERE to be seen. I could only watch 5 mins then i got bored and fast forwarded through the 3 hours and unless i turned my head, i didn't see her airheaded ass AT ALL. Porshe, Rach and chubs were in HOH the entire time...no sight of Jordumb. :o:umm: I think she knows she's going home.

Or maybe Porshe will pull a fast one and evict the other one....

Mrs. Ringer looks good. I hope it delivers......honestly the promo's looked...kinda cheap. But i'll still watch. I love the twin storyline.

Yeah I hope its more impressive than the previews. I owe Buffy for giving me so many years of fabulousnelss so I will support her show till its proven to suck.

I think I will try terra nova too at least the first few episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6aNEIZwPFc&feature=player_embedded

I have to look at my schedule..It's so much coming on.. :mellow:

I'm looking forward to these new shows: "Terra Nova", "Suburgatory" "Good Christian Bitches", "Revenge" and maybe "Pan AM"..

Let me know what you guys are looking forward too.. :rolleyes:

Monday

8:30 2 Broke Girls

9:00 2 1/2 Men

Tuesday

8:00 Glee FOX

9:00 New Girl FOX

9:30 Raising Hope FOX

Wednesday

8:00 The X Factor FOX

8:00 Up All Night NBC (DVR)

9:00 Modern Family ABC (DVR)

10:00 L&O: SVU NBC (DVR)

Thursday

8:00 The X Factor FOX (DVR)

8:00 Charlie's Angels ABC (DVR)

8:30 Parks & Rec NBC

9:00 The Office NBC

Sunday

8:00 The Simpsons FOX

8:30 Allen Gregory MIDSEASON: Napoleon Dynamite FOX

9:00 Desperate Housewives ABC

9:30 American Dad FOX (DVR)

10:00 Pan Am ABC (DVR)

This BSS is good. This lil black chick is hilarious. :lmao:

Rachel saved her 1 nice goodbye message ever for jordan haha. That was like the longest interview ever. kalias ass got pushed out the door last week and julie was like bitch bye.

You know Julia had to make sure the "sweetheart" milk her departure. -_-

Ugh....see the F3-4 is a double edged sword. Kicking Airhead would have been better because her azz ain't gonna win anythang anyway! BUT out of spite, the gurls in the jury, in my opinion may have voted for Jordumb to win any damn way.

Keeping fire crotch is a huge risk. The bitch already won round 1. Porshe has to win round 2 or 3. Has to. Adam...gurl bye with him.

BOTH(Por and Krispy cream Jr) need to realize that if they take Rach to final 2, they. will. LOSE. Period. No way they'd win over Rach. No way. :rolleyes:

i cant believe I watched Big Brother. Like Heather said, the producers definitely set out to help certain people stay in the game.

anywho, Im looking forward to seeing The Secret Circle this fall...it looks like the movie The Craft but cheesier.

That's on the CW correct? :rolleyes:

:shifty:

Im still trying to figure out how I saw Maryann in that True Blood finale trailer :huh: ...I dont even think that I smoked that day. :umm: Wishful thinking I guess. -_- I need to quit trying to make that Maryann thang happen.

Chile, Maryann is dead and gone..let her go boo.. :rolleyes:

I'm so psyched for the TB season finale..and I'ma have withdrawals for another year once it's gone off.. :rolleyes:

Archived