The TV Thread

Pebbles

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danis raggedy ass ruined the whole game for all the vets. They told her ass she was gonna pave the way for these loser noobs to win if she started a vet war and look what happened

Gurl kaboom! QUEEN Daniesus may be evicted, but she was still the baddest bitch this season. :thumbup:

Jeff, airhead Jordan, Brendan's controlling ass and Rachel's UGLY red crotch self were the stupid ones.

Gurl kaboom! QUEEN Daniesus may be evicted, but she was still the baddest bitch this season. :thumbup:

Jeff, airhead Jordan, Brendan's controlling ass and Rachel's UGLY red crotch self were the stupid ones.

Dani made 1 stupid ass move after another. She ruined her game week 2 all because she was "bored". Ignant as hell she had a golden key that woulda have rode her all the way to final 5 EASY. But she jumps ship to team up with ignant ass lawon and kalia.

They put up their own alliance member like idiots and got lawon evicted instead of rachel. She had to waste 2 Hohs getting rid of the same damn person cause her alliance was fucking stupid.

Dani made 1 stupid ass move after another. She ruined her game week 2 all because she was "bored". Ignant as hell she had a golden key that woulda have rode her all the way to final 5 EASY. But she jumps ship to team up with ignant ass lawon and kalia.

They put up their own alliance member like idiots and got lawon evicted instead of rachel. She had to waste 2 Hohs getting rid of the same damn person cause her alliance was fucking stupid.

It would have been harder for Dani to win if she stated with the vets compared to if she joined with the newbies. She most likely would have gotten to the final 5, but would have ended up getting kicked out unless she played her ass off to keep from getting eliminated. If the newbies were smart, they would have joined with Dani from day 1 when she got the idea to back door Jeff, and she could have easily manipulated herself into the top 3 and even the top 2 if she worked the right person. The newbies letting the vets run it in the beginning is what done her in.

I swear that was the dumbest move Kalia and Lawon made. I'm just glad Kalia got a second chance to make it right. No more dealing with Jeff's constant screaming into the DR's camera :clapping:

I will not read your disrespect for the queen. I just won't.oprah.gif

It would have been harder for Dani to win if she stated with the vets compared to if she joined with the newbies. She most likely would have gotten to the final 5, but would have ended up getting kicked out unless she played her ass off to keep from getting eliminated. If the newbies were smart, they would have joined with Dani from day 1 when she got the idea to back door Jeff, and she could have easily manipulated herself into the top 3 and even the top 2 if she worked the right person. The newbies letting the vets run it in the beginning is what done her in.

I swear that was the dumbest move Kalia and Lawon made. I'm just glad Kalia got a second chance to make it right. No more dealing with Jeff's constant screaming into the DR's camera :clapping:

There is no way in hell all the vets would have made it to final 5. That was the logical fallacy that fucked her up. Some of them would have been taken out and she wouldnt have been the odd bitch out. Even if she had waited 2-3 weeks and THEN booted jeff it would have been far smarter and safer. She caused a mess that she never recovered from and she lost the game the second she decided to push that BD. Why would it have been smart for them to join dani? The noobies did just what Jeff told her they were gonna do they napped till all the vets took each other out now there will be 1 vet left after this week.

There is no way in hell all the vets would have made it to final 5. That was the logical fallacy that fucked her up. Some of them would have been taken out and she wouldnt have been the odd bitch out. Even if she had waited 2-3 weeks and THEN booted jeff it would have been far smarter and safer. She caused a mess that she never recovered from and she lost the game the second she decided to push that BD. Why would it have been smart for them to join dani? The noobies did just what Jeff told her they were gonna do they napped till all the vets took each other out now there will be 1 vet left after this week.

The vets was knocking them out until Dani made her move, which I think was a good move...just the wrong couple that she talked to. Jeff knew that the newbies weren't going to do anything, because of the fact that once the vets got the numbers back, they went with them and did whatever he said since he bullied them into believing what he wanted them to do. Right now I'm happy the newbies are seriously playing...it should have been that way from the start if they actually thought about making a smart move and working with Dani to get out the other vets first.

Dani caused a mess...sure. A huge mess....yes. But they could have easily moved on from it. But noooo Jeff had to he a hard ass and BD Dani.

They had a convo and everything was SQUASHED. Then Jeff chose to BD Dani. They could have "recovered", but the others didn't want to sooo.

What's funny is before the live show last night Jeff learned Shelly had "flipped" and their was apparently a gigantic fight. Well, Jeff while on the block last night tells Shelly something along the lines of "Hey we can move on you know what i mean, we can squash this and start off new" and all this ish"

Soooo you can trust Shelly's manly looking/busy body/snitching azz, and you can start over "new" with her, but you can't start over "new" with Dani??? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Dani is a 234242342394523945 stronger player than Shelly, yet Jeff would go with her over Dani? Shelly is a bigger liar than Dani AND she's a floater? But he wants to align with HER?

I'm glad he's gone. :umm:

Dani caused a mess...sure. A huge mess....yes. But they could have easily moved on from it. But noooo Jeff had to he a hard ass and BD Dani.

They had a convo and everything was SQUASHED. Then Jeff chose to BD Dani. They could have "recovered", but the others didn't want to sooo.

What's funny is before the live show last night Jeff learned Shelly had "flipped" and their was apparently a gigantic fight. Well, Jeff while on the block last night tells Shelly something along the lines of "Hey we can move on you know what i mean, we can squash this and start off new" and all this ish"

Soooo you can trust Shelly's manly looking/busy body/snitching azz, and you can start over "new" with her, but you can't start over "new" with Dani??? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Dani is a 234242342394523945 stronger player than Shelly, yet Jeff would go with her over Dani? Shelly is a bigger liar than Dani AND she's a floater? But he wants to align with HER?

I'm glad he's gone. :umm:

Everything wasn't squashed. Dani went right to kalia and Porsche after that outside drunk convo where dani lied trying to get a deal with jj again. She never intended to keep a deal she told K/D that Jeff needed to go before Rachel even. That was like 2 days before Jeff won Hoh AFTER she had had the fake talk of squashing everything.

She kept saying that she coulda put jeff up twice but didn't the only reason she didn't is she had to get rid of brendon 2xs. She woulda had jeff out if Brendon never came back and she cant claim she kept jeff off the block when she only did it to get rid of a bigger target. that isnt a deal thats luck that America voted brendon back to be a shield for a week for jeff.

NOW they know Shelly is a big liar. They don't have feeds and prior to this week Shelly only lied to everyone else not JJ. This was the first time she tried to go against JJ thats why Jordan got so pissed after jeff left and Rachel had to drag her away before she got in old dudes face. I love pissed off Jordan that bitch goes in hard. You can tell she will fight a bitch if she get pissed.

Rachel just told jordan her period is like 3 weeks late and she might be pregnant lol

It really is. If I was the house guests, I would just leave since it's clear who CBS wants to have in the finals.

That's another reason why I could never be on this show. If this type of blatant rigging was going on I seriously would quit. Like Chima did when Jeff got the Coup :excited:

I heard about this. JJ stans do not play :excited: Shelly got them rattled :asham:

They have a Facebook page about why America hates her :lmao: She's so gonna regret ever playing the game :lmao:

That's another reason why I could never be on this show. If this type of blatant rigging was going on I seriously would quit. Like Chima did when Jeff got the Coup :excited:

Okay. I would go off about production constantly, pack my bags, and walk right out the door -_- I felt bad for Chima getting kicked out -_-

They have a Facebook page about why America hates her :lmao: She's so gonna regret ever playing the game :lmao:

Okay. I would go off about production constantly, pack my bags, and walk right out the door -_- I felt bad for Chima getting kicked out -_-

All this hate for her makes me love her so much. It sucks she's going this week, I think she deserves the win. She was not playing when she turned on JJ and voted to evict Jeff!! :excited:

I loved Chima so much for that bullshit :asham: When she threw her mike in the hot tub with the golf club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All this hate for her makes me love her so much. It sucks she's going this week, I think she deserves the win. She was not playing when she turned on JJ and voted to evict Jeff!! :excited:

I loved Chima so much for that bullshit :asham: When she threw her mike in the hot tub with the golf club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's how I feel :lmao: All she had to do was simply lie and said that she voted for Jeff to stay...it's not like they would have found until they got eliminated -_-

YAS!!! :excited: That was the best part of that season :excited: I just soooo wish Dani would have went off that way before she left -_-

That's how I feel :lmao: All she had to do was simply lie and said that she voted for Jeff to stay...it's not like they would have found until they got eliminated -_-

YAS!!! :excited: That was the best part of that season :excited: I just soooo wish Dani would have went off that way before she left -_-

I don't watch the show, I do know the people I worked with at Chrysler that loved that show were also pretty "up" on things so I would say it's probably worth it, what I wanna know is what is your must see show of all shows Henry? I mean this show is the shit? I watch BB wives and I get it, I just don't follow much on network TV. I don't want to watch drag shows tho so and I know you fuck with that shit I don't no sir...."Game of Thrones" all the way....True Blood? done-da-da, but Drag Race?....too gay for me. :filenails:

Chile...supposedly Jeff's stans (didn't know he had any) are calling Shelton's family and making death threats :lmao:

I don't know that much about him on the show except those homophobic attention rants, but he is sexy as shit, I mean just the way he look, totally my type

Archived