The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Hell yeah! I'm torn between that one and "Hurt" which are both my top 2 faves from her. She pulls out all the vocals from the highs to the lows and the in betweens. Her voice is pure magic

I am done..smoking gun...we lost it all..the love is gone..

tumblr_lvw2wvP3OD1r5frgno1_250.gif

If Adele would have sung this song, it would have been number 1... <_<

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:

It's my most played song on my IPOD..and it's the best song that has come out the last ten years.. :coffee: #stanmoment

I feel like our worlds been infecteddddddddddddddddddddddddddd..

It's clear the most has been done, and with JoeJoe in this thread, it's only going downhill from here (even though his ass should be getting ready to go to work).

I'm off too class. :rolleyes: I'll listen to the song later to see the hype. -_-

It's clear the most has been done, and with JoeJoe in this thread, it's only going downhill from here (even though his ass should be getting ready to go to work).

I'm off too class. :rolleyes: I'll listen to the song later to see the hype. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She gets lost in the song(in a good way)..where it seems like she's lost everything and to let it all out, she sangs her heart out..

And somehow you left me neglecteddddddddddd

We found our lives been changeddddddd

Babe, you lost me..

14bkpj7-vi658.gif

I am done..smoking gun...we lost it all..the love is gone..

If Adele would have sung this song, it would have been number 1... <_<

Um Alelephant can't hit the lows or the highs like Legendtina so just um :mellow:

Yes it's definitely clear from your posts and Hotboy's gifs that are doin' way too much. I'ma get ready for work :rolleyes:

Um Alelephant can't hit the lows or the highs like Legendtina so just um :mellow:

Yes it's definitely clear from your posts and Hotboy's gifs that are doin' way too much. I'ma get ready for work :rolleyes:

*sighs heavily*

I never said she had a voice like GODtina...but the subject matter is about love lost, etc. and Adele has profitted off it..if she would have been given this song, it would have been number one.. :sigh:

*sighs heavily*

I never said she had a voice like GODtina...but the subject matter is about love lost, etc. and Adele has profitted off it..if she would have been given this song, it would have been number one.. :sigh:

Sad but true and her "Set Fire to the Rain" song is horrible :&

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She gets lost in the song(in a good way)..where it seems like she's lost everything and to let it all out, she sangs her heart out..

And somehow you left me neglecteddddddddddd

We found our lives been changeddddddd

Babe, you lost me..

14bkpj7-vi658.gif

I just don't feel as connected to the song with other ballads. I guess I'll have to give to give it more of a choice.

Wise decision. :rolleyes:

I just don't feel as connected to the song with other ballads. I guess I'll have to give to give it more of a choice.

I bet if I said "On Our Way" was my fave, your boney ass would be doing too much stanning.. :coffee:

Her vocals on "You Slayed Me" is just.. :cry:

I bet if I said "On Our Way" was my fave, your boney ass would be doing too much stanning.. :coffee:

Her vocals on "You Slayed Me" is just.. :cry:

No, I would understand where you're coming from as I've played that song well over 1000 times. Since I don't listen to YLM as much, I can't really relate.

mine too... it's great and has SIA written all over it....

Great video too imo... minimal but very effective

but wait... I don't care for Christina :wtf::huh:

Does Sia have like a trademark lyric style or something (excuse my ignorance)? :unsure:

No, I would understand where you're coming from as I've played that song well over 1000 times. Since I don't listen to YLM as much, I can't really relate.

Does Sia have like a trademark lyric style or something (excuse my ignorance)? :unsure:

at least watch her do it live on youtube when she did it on Letterman and VH1 :sigh: