The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Cher has revealed in cryptic tweets to her followers that she is working on a song with Christina Aguilera.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0809/cher.html

The 66-year-old singer hinted at a collaboration last night between the pair, who worked together and have remained close since their roles in the 2010 film Burlesque.

When asked if Aguilera is the 'mystery' collaborator on her next album, Cher responded: "Not say YES not say NO? Say HOPE ! Luv her![sic]" followed by "I got So excited bout [Christina], but its not set" fuelling speculation that the two are in talks to record together.

Both are in the studio at the moment, with Aguilera penning tracks for her next album. Aguilera tweeted this week "Just wrapped up another great studio session- WOW- seriously can't WAIT for you guys to hear what I've been working on!!"

Christina Aguilera Channels Billie Holiday for New Album Promo

http://www.dailyglow.com/christina-aguilera-channels-billie-holiday-for-new-album-promo-0808.html

aguilera.jpg

In a sumptuous photo for the pop star's upcoming, as-yet-untitled album, Christina Aguilera channels a songstress from the past. Wearing a large white flower over one ear, her hair pulled back in a sleek style, the starlet looked more than a little like Billie Holiday.

The stunning, black-and-white photo goes along with the meaningful theme of the album. The star was quoted in Just Jared about the feel for the new tunes, which will be "a very heartfelt, deep-rooted, and introspective record."

In addition to her platinum blonde hair, the starlet wore a dramatic, elegant makeup look. Her eyebrows were tinted a deeper shade than her hair, angled and drawn in thickly. The glamour of her look brings to mind many Hollywood stars of the past, including Greta Garbo, Rita Hayworth, and Marilyn Monroe.

The eye makeup used on Aguilera was rich and lovely. A highlighting shade was used in the middle of her upper lids, then shaded with a deeper hue on the outer edges, spreading across the eyelid crease. Her lashes were super thick, with lustrous black mascara. Her upper lashes were thickened by false lashes. Find out how to get the false lash look and dramatic eyes, in this guide to bold and superglamorous eye effects.

Because she is Christina Aguilera, after all, the pop star didn't stop there with the striking makeup. She layered her lips in a deep scarlet, creamy lipstick. On her nails, she used another dark red hue to go with her lips.

Can we please get into this song:

Would you tell me I was wrong?

Would you help me understand?

Are you looking down upon me?

Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes and see you looking back

Such emotion..such conviction..I know she cried SANGING this song in the studio. :cry:

I've actually been listening to this song quite often as of late, along with "Oh Mother".

'You Lost Me' is untouchable. If they try they will fail - so I hope they go for something of their own.

Speaking of 'You Slayed Me'...

Tweet.png

I never saw this. :blush:

I remember seeing this on aLD when P!nk tweeted this.. :wub: It made me proud to see that the best vocal of the last ten years won't go unnoticed. :cry:

Naw, I was being shady about her coming for that song.. :lol: I am quite intrigued on what they will come up with though. ^_^

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was thinking since Beyonce is a mother now and when Christina slayed "All I Need" if she was gonna do something similar..I'm sure she has to have a song for Indigo Violet. ^_^

I am kinda interested to see where Beyonce is going with this new album. Now that she's working with Sia, I wonder if her music will finally be relatable. :unsure:

Influentialtina. B)

:lol:

I remember seeing this on aLD when P!nk tweeted this.. :wub: It made me proud to see that the best vocal of the last ten years won't go unnoticed. :cry:

Naw, I was being shady about her coming for that song.. :lol: I am quite intrigued on what they will come up with though. ^_^

I don't think I'll ever wear that song out. It's just something else.

Me too. Hell, Sia convinced me to purchase a Flo Rida song. Her melody superpowers scare me. :tear:

I am kinda interested to see where Beyonce is going with this new album. Now that she's working with Sia, I wonder if her music will finally be relatable. :unsure:

It seems like with female vocalists, she can pull out the best..like she did with Legendtina..I hope she can get Beyonce to feel some type of emotion instead of it being technically good.. :unsure:

:lol:

I don't think I'll ever wear that song out. It's just something else.

Me too. Hell, Sia convinced me to purchase a Flo Rida song. Her melody superpowers scare me. :tear:

I hate Austin for that -tina-ism.. -_-

Yall just don't know what that song does too me.. -_- I imagine me singing the second verse with Vocaltina on the grammy stage.. -_- It's the most played song on my IPOD and it has become my all time favorite Emotina song. -_-

Sia is something special..the ballads on Bionic are extraordinary and some of Godtina's best work. -_-

It seems like with female vocalists, she can pull out the best..like she did with Legendtina..I hope she can get Beyonce to feel some type of emotion instead of it being technically good.. :unsure:

I don't see it in the cards for Beyonce in that aspect. Her ballads are downright laughable to me because she is incapable of emoting. But emoting in general isn't a skill, either you can do it or you can't.