The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

You mean lets her backtrack do all the work? :unsure:

MariahHiHater-vi.gif

Nope, she was definitely singing with it, it was pretty obvious.And made it work to her advantage, making it do all the work would be her not singing live at all, thats how you make a backtrack do all the work, ask Britney.

MariahHiHater-vi.gif

Nope, she was definitely singing with it, it was pretty obvious.And made it work to her advantage, making it do all the work would be her not singing live at all, thats how you make a backtrack do all the work, ask Britney.

Britney is not the voice of this generation :unsure: for a vocalist to be singing background vocals to a back track, it's not a good look :unsure:

Let me just say though that she did look great ^_^

Britney is not the voice of this generation :unsure: for a vocalist to be singing background vocals to a back track, it's not a good look :unsure:

But what VOAG did sing the backing vocals to their track...we're talking about Christina's performance And Aretha, Whitney, & ofcourse Mariah have sung with their backing tracks before so its a look for a VOG thats existed for a long time

yup, R.I.P "PigTina", HotTina returns!

THE American Idol

Yet this is what you said after Mariah did a horrible job but when it comes to Legendtina doing it and way better and singing live and not one off pitch sound you say something else

Let's not bring up other peoples hypocrisy -_-

PS I don't like this song at all. I'm all here for dance music. Lord knows I love me some EDM type songs but this song is just so cheesy as fuck - and that sample really annoys me.

This is like 1 of the only EDM songs I do like (well the list isn't really that small, just not that big), but she is the best part of it. Plus I love the original song (tho I don't know the name of it really), and I wish Goddess Tina sang the original with the guy who made it when he came out that would've been hot. I hope the song goes higher on the charts, but regardless, it's another top 10 for her.

Yet this is what you said after Mariah did a horrible job but when it comes to Legendtina doing it and way better and singing live and not one off pitch sound you say something else

Mariah's legacy is unshakable

8 p.m.

Selena Gomez

ABC: Billboard Music Awards (9.4 million, 5.4/9)

9 p.m.

Christina Aguilera

ABC: Billboard Music Awards (9.9 million, 5.8/9)

10 p.m.

Jlo

ABC: Billboard Music Awards (9.15 million, 5.4/9)

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/05/tv-ratings-billboard-music-awards-score-for-abc-sunday-apprentice-finale-rises.html

Godtina Ratinguilea bringing in 10mill viewers during her time slot.

16itq9g.jpg

tumblr_inline_mn48cqLQTI1qz4rgp.gif

• Upvote 1