The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

• 2 weeks later...

Translation jacked from ATRL:

Fuiste ave de paso / You were a passing bird

y no se por que razón / and i don't know for what reason

me fuí acostumbrando cada día mas a tí / I got used every day more to you

Los dos inventamos la aventura del amor / The two of us invented the adventure of love

llenaste mi vida, y después te vi partir / you filled my life, and then I saw you leaving

sin decirme adiós yo te vi partir / without saying goodbye I saw you leaving

Quiero en tus manos abiertas buscar mi camino / In your open arms i want to find my way

y que te sientas mujer solamente conmigo / and i want you to feel like a woman only with me

hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti. / Today I want you, today I want you

Quiero apagar en tus labios la sed de mi alma / In your lips i want to the thirst of my soul

y descubrir el amor juntos cada mañana / and we together find the love every morning

hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti. / today I want you, today I want you

No hay nada mas triste / Nothing is more sad

que el silencio y el dolor / than silence and pain

nada mas amargo que saber que te perdí / nothing is more bitter than to know that I have lost you

Hoy busco en la noche el sonido de tu voz / Today I searched in the night the sound of your voice

y donde te escondes para llenarte de mí / and where are you hiding to fill with me

llenarme de tí, llenarme de tí. / fill me with you, fill me with you

I love this song so much. :cry: :cry:

My soul can't take... q77pidJ.png

For what? :umm:

Is she doing another spanish album? :sigh: Nobody is here for that bullshit :coffee:

Nevermind I just saw Shady's post -_- I see she finally gave birth congrats to her ^_^ Little Max has new twin siblings he must be thrilled :wub:

For what? :umm:

Is she doing another spanish album? :sigh: Nobody is here for that bullshit :coffee:

Nevermind I just saw Shady's post -_- I see she finally gave birth congrats to her ^_^ Little Max has new twin siblings he must be thrilled :wub:

Legendtina got you mad huh? :)

TMZ STANNNNNNED FOR CHRISTINA'S HOTNESS!!! AND Shut down their hater in the office. I LOVE IT

They shut Shavon's hatin ass down lol. And I love "She taken more crap than most people for gaining weight, and she dropped it all off, she looks amazing" AND THEN THEY GIVE THE WOMEN A STANDING OVATION...she betta get her respects! :yahoo: