The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

and whose fault is that? Us or her and her labels? :lol: To not release that many singles in a 14 year span says alot, and its not a good thing.

Having 3 top 10 singles in a 10+ year career of more than 3 albums is not a good thing. Having 10 and having majority of them be very successful & memorable hits isn't a bad thing at all....if you like the artist. :coffee:

Not a fault at all. And with the amount of success that the singles she has released had the label clearly didnt feel the need to shove her down the publics throat. And yea I don't think it's a big deal, but I guess you do...oh well. She only does about 4 singles on average per era, and only since Bionic has majority of them not be successful, so she's doing good.

Janet has a legacy though. -_-

Legendtina needs to get it together. -_-

She needs to find a way to connect her music to the gp. -_-

I think she's over the general public....she's probably going to make music catered to her fan base for the most part.

Janet has a legacy though. -_-

Legendtina needs to get it together. -_-

She needs to find a way to connect her music to the gp. -_-

Janet is a hasbeen that is only known for her titty and a few songs like "Upside Down", "The Sign", and "You're Making Me High".

I saw a red carpet pic of her recently where she looked human. What happened to the tranny clown I've come to know and love? :umm:

Yahoo had an exclusive on it..saying how finally her glam squad has reinvented her with a makeunder :lol: Some shit about it being spring and shes in a happy place in her life blah blah blah...thats what brought on the makeover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Christina Aguilera makes it on Time 100: The 100 Most Influential People In The World

The facts are bolded.

The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she’s flawless.I remember she broke onto the scene at the turn of the millennium, just about the time my husband and I were going to take a hiatus to have our first child, so I got to watch a lot of her TV appearances, especially on the award shows. I remember thinking, This girl’s got it all and then some! Unbelievable voice, great dancer and so very beautiful. At that time, I didn’t realize how versatile she was, but over the years she has proved that she can sing anything and make it sound incredible: pop, soul, R&B and even country.Without a doubt, she’s one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come.

http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/christina-aguilera/

BACK TO BACK flops and she still manages to be influential..

I mean, what kind of Legend?! And then getting praised by Zzzline herself.

2hd19vavi.gif

At that time, I didn’t realize how versatile she was, but over the years she has proved that she can sing anything and make it sound incredible: pop, soul, R&B and even country..

Voice of our generation.

2hd19vavi.gif

And this is what other bitter stans don't understand. Being the Voice of a Generation is not about how technically perfect your voice is. It's about being able to mold yourself into the genre, and still have a "true-to-the-art" sound. Xtina has tackled pretty much all the main genres, and SOUNDS like a singer of that genre.

Pop - Genie In A Bottle, Come On Over

R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul - Loving Me 4 Me, On Our Way, Sex For Breakfast, I Got Trouble

Rock - Fighter

Gospel - Makes Me Wanna Pray

Latin - Xmas album

The list really goes on. You can have a great singing voice, but nobody likes a one-trick pony.

• Upvote 3

And this is what other bitter stans don't understand. Being the Voice of a Generation is not about how technically perfect your voice is. It's about being able to mold yourself into the genre, and still have a "true-to-the-art" sound. Xtina has tackled pretty much all the main genres, and SOUNDS like a singer of that genre.

R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul - Loving Me 4 Me, On Our Way, Sex For Breakfast, I Got Trouble

Rock - Fighter

Latin - Xmas album

The list really goes on. You can have a great singing voice, but nobody likes a one-trick pony.

Care to elaborate..

2jxxevvi.gif

Christina Aguilera makes it on Time 100: The 100 Most Influential People In The World

The facts are bolded.

The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she’s flawless.I remember she broke onto the scene at the turn of the millennium, just about the time my husband and I were going to take a hiatus to have our first child, so I got to watch a lot of her TV appearances, especially on the award shows. I remember thinking, This girl’s got it all and then some! Unbelievable voice, great dancer and so very beautiful. At that time, I didn’t realize how versatile she was, but over the years she has proved that she can sing anything and make it sound incredible: pop, soul, R&B and even country.Without a doubt, she’s one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come.

http://time100.time....stina-aguilera/

LEGENDTina_zps6b5258b0.gif

I feel so bad for the haters who want to convince themselves that her influence & impact isnt as big as it is...

SUCKITHATERS_zps7a831a3c.gif

Rock - Fighter

Latin - Xmas album

youknowIloveitwhenyoutellthetruth_zpsa1964814.gif

YOU BETTA PREACH!! YES At every single word