The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

Who said that? I'll throw that question back at you in asking did she perform a song that was at all a current single at the AMA's?........Then there was no point in that question dear :coffee:

Game trying to play stupid...then again maybe he ain't playing but we already had this damn discussion when the album came out and he was questioning her not performing.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I asked you your thoughts on when her career was alive :rolleyes:

wow.. what a coincidence you say that when you have nothing else to say..

One thing you and [bailey] don't seem to understand... This is a forum/Message Board... Where your comments do not have to be directed at someone for it to be subject to ridicule

LOL yea doing a video for a song that's getting a ton of praise is career suiside.....that makes sense...in some weird universe. :lmao: Oh to be that angry. :asham:

'a ton of praise'... that's a cute thing to say when you have nothing else to base your opinion on

Just like all other forgettable soundtrack songs.. this song is here today gone tomorrow... meanwhile.. is it Gold yet?

'a ton of praise'... that's a cute thing to say when you have nothing else to base your opinion on

Just like all other forgettable soundtrack songs.. this song is here today gone tomorrow... meanwhile.. is it Gold yet?

LOL That'd make some kind of sense...if it were actually promoted :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And again, it's a soundtrack song, so the praise is more appreciated with the song, and could get her major award recognition (much to your dismay ofcourse)

So basically what you're saying it's somehow "Career suicide" to make a video promoting a highly praised song?............Theres not enough gifs in the world to say "What a reach"

LOL That'd make some kind of sense...if it were actually promoted :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And again, it's a soundtrack song, so the praise is more appreciated with the song, and could get her major award recognition (much to your dismay ofcourse)

So basically what you're saying it's somehow "Career suicide" to make a video promoting a highly praised song?............Theres not enough gifs in the world to say "What a reach"

And the Oscar for 3rd single on a Soundtrack Goes To...

Umm no.. I didn't say anything about the song... There's more to a video than the song

And the Oscar for 3rd single on a Soundtrack Goes To...

Umm no.. I didn't say anything about the song... There's more to a video than the song

So the song has to be a single at all to be nominated or even win?...WOW............thats....new :lmao:

Ah I get it so your against the idea of her promoting music...funny, with that then Lotus should've been the era for you :asham: